By xblix
Average fan here jumping for make my protonpack prop...and iam very curious to know more about this rotating display beside bargraph on the wand gun? what is the name of this rotating display? whst this display show? and what is the hypotetic purpose? A clue its showing some info on cyclotron state cause 4 rotating circle but more accurate info would ve appreciate. Of course i wanna include this 4 rotary display on my wand gun and of course try to program with the "real" purpose he's suppose.

there a video of the most close of the result i want...

https://youtu.be/3gBDmvfiG40

of course i dont want just a esthetique fisplay but a real rotary display who's interact in real time with the "state" os suppose to show.

thanks for any accurate ibfo on this display
By below_radar_00
The original props just had a decal in that spot. I think the 2009 video game was the first time someone imagined them as actual displays. The video you linked to is for a video game (TVG) wand. I wasn't even aware that someone came up with a solution for that so I can't point you in the right direction but maybe someone else can.

Here's an example of what the decal looks like:

I'm not sure if anyone has worked out a purpose for the decal but at one point I think it was a stream strength indicator and the bar graph was the only part meant to be moving and how high the bar graph was indicated if you were at no stream, fourth stream, half stream, etc.
Kingpin liked this

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]