By kahuna900
Since Mack's Factory seems to be moving forward with their product releases, I thought it would be cool to have a central place for members to post up their builds as we work through our packs.

I just purchased the RP101 - Dry Transfer Decals (FULL SIZED) kit which has officially started my build.

Still waiting on notification for the PP101 - Proton Pack Body Kit kit to which I am currently #86 on the waiting list.

Items that have been released:

Last edited by kahuna900 on April 2nd, 2021, 5:10 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Nighty80 liked this
I asked Arron about these. If you’re buying all of your parts from this kit from Mack’s Factory, the labels for their respective parts will come with them. So save your $53 if you’re getting the whole kit & kaboodle.
Wow, they already sold out? That's a little frightening. Will it be this way for all parts? I would hate to venture into this build not knowing if I can get all the parts. There needs to be some sort of notification system setup. Having to check multiple times everyday will get old fast.
JamminJP45 wrote: March 17th, 2021, 1:32 pm Just saw Mack’s Factory listed the front and side knob for the nuetrona wand for sale. If you are planning to do the whole build is it better to wait for the small kits for knobs etc?

Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. I have both knobs in my cart, but I'm thinking about waiting to see if they offer the knob kit soon.
kahuna900 wrote:[quote=JamminJP45 post_id=4946957 time=<a href="tel:1616009573" data-original-title="" title="">1616009573</a> user_id=49691]
Just saw Mack’s Factory listed the front and side knob for the nuetrona wand for sale. If you are planning to do the whole build is it better to wait for the small kits for knobs etc?
Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. I have both knobs in my cart, but I'm thinking about waiting to see if they offer the knob kit soon.[/quote]
Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. I have both knobs in my cart, but I'm thinking about waiting to see if they offer the knob kit soon.[/quote]

Kit is now available...hope we don’t need something different to hook electronic kit to intensity knob.
By kahuna900
So, a savings of 98 cents for the kit. :)

I'm still waiting for my pack (#86 on the list) and it's hard to start thinking about wand parts when I haven't been able to buy the shell yet.
By kahuna900
JamminJP45 wrote: March 20th, 2021, 12:16 pm Kit is now available...hope we don’t need something different to hook electronic kit to intensity knob.

I wonder why they each come with two screws. I have heard no mention of electronics for this kit, I wonder if they plan on us just using the current kits available for the full size packs. I'm thinking it would be cool to use one of SpongeFace's incandescent kits for my build.
kahuna900 wrote: March 20th, 2021, 12:46 pm
JamminJP45 wrote: March 20th, 2021, 12:16 pm Kit is now available...hope we don’t need something different to hook electronic kit to intensity knob.

I wonder why they each come with two screws. I have heard no mention of electronics for this kit, I wonder if they plan on us just using the current kits available for the full size packs. I'm thinking it would be cool to use one of SpongeFace's incandescent kits for my build.
PP124 - Electronics Kit

What's included:
Battery + AC/DC plug (TBD)
Brackets
Speaker
LEDs Bargraph + Cyclotron
Switches (toggle + Push Button)

Different screws are for resin or aluminum gun body in case you use on different build.

4K, the gift that keeps on giving! What a perfect […]

Macks for sure, and you get options for both GB1 a[…]

No one is settling for anything. Anyone who is not[…]

https://i.imgur.com/oQczdo3.jpg Here we go. My s[…]