By PaulDx508
I've slowly been piecing together a GB1 style pack with vintage parts and what not, its been a slow process especially having no experience with cutting aluminum for the motherboard. My usual set up was good but I knew I could do it better. So I did. The pack is made from foam core, cardboard, ply wood, real elbows, and a handful of resin parts from Heavyprops (bumper, Clippard, Dale resistors & crank knob). It has a Propforge light kit, a hodgepodge of various labels I had on hand and a heavily modified Spengler wand. Last handful of pics is the gbfans shell (left) next to the one I just made (right). I know someone else just asked about wiring help on the Spengler so I dont expect much help, but was also looking for a way to by pass the timer. Any help is appreciated! Thanks for looking.

http://imgur.com/gallery/5OCgylg
RedSpecial, JWils23 liked this
That's looking pretty damn good for a scratch built shell, great job!
Also how was it getting the parts from heavyprops? I've been looking at getting his resin hero parts as they look top notch but I've heard communication hasn't been great lately.
Thabk you! I've never had a major issue with his communication, but I've always ordered them thru ebay, so I assume they are ready to go. Shipping time is hit or miss tho, sometimes it'll take a day or so to ship out other times its taken alittle over a week but I know where living in wacky times so I've never made a big deal out of it. Everything I've gotten from him has been high quality, little to no clean up on the resin parts I've gotten from them. (2 Clippards, booster ladder, bumper, crank knob). His metal ribbon clamps are super nice too. If you have some patience I would def recommend Heavyprops

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]

Hard to tell if it’s an actual black fligh[…]