So, I figured, what the heck...
Fresh out of the box:
ImageImage
After some modifications:
Add one Spengler wand...
Paint and tear down...
ImageImage
Add new parts and details.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
The finished pack:
This was my first build and I'm really happy with the results, I used a few of the tutorials online. The paint was textured black Krylon and the silver was dry brushed to simulate wear and tear. I used the Moby Signs 80% sized die cut label kit and Frankengeek Laboratories light kit, V-Hook and Motherboard kit. The alice frame was from Rothco and some of the 3D Printed parts were from Great Scott Props. BenofKent did the aluminum bumper I had to replace after snapping off the plastic one. I may try a full sized pack in the future, but for now this is good...

ImageImage

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using a hacked pirate satellite in a decaying orbit
Last edited by hawkbatsquadron on September 3rd, 2021, 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By hawkbatsquadron
Thanks Tony, I used all of the tricks I learned doing other costumes over the years.

I probably should have gone for the full sized pack, but I'm still not sure how much use this will get, so this will have to suffice for now.
I wasn't looking for anything more than ambient Proton Pack sounds.
Add one Bluetooth Pager/Speaker from Bumpboxx, an SD card
And a sound file...
Video LINK for sounds: Poor man Proton Pack sounds

I can clip the pager to the Alice Frame or my belt. The Spengler wand has the rest of the sounds.
The loop is an hour. Then it plays the Ghostbusters theme song and repeats.
Final modification to my Spirit pack conversion was putting the original wand back on.
I'm saving the Spengler Wand for the Haslab pack. Just waiting on a few toggles for the activation box.
I'm quite proud of how this turned out...
Fresh out of the box:
Now:
LINK:
VIDEO
    Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he do[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]