Hello all, Had to pop here and seek knowledge from other ghostbusters today...

I have the new 2021 deluxe spirit pack coming and I already have the new Habro wand. I seen videos on removeing the power wire and removing the cheap wand from the pack. Which I will replace with the Hasbro wand.

This means the pack will not light up, as the power to pack lights is controlled by the trigger button on the wand that comes with it... but you all know that of course.

So I`m seeking a small mod for this Halloween, I just want to install a power switch on the pack so i can have the blue bar light and the 4 red lights working.

I seen many kits with sound and light upgrades but for now I just wish to control the pack lights from the pack its self.

Cannot find what I`m looking for, so many kits and mods.....

Your help please
Alan, Uk
I don't have the Spirit pack so I have no idea what the electronics running from the pack to the thrower look like. Chances are if you can take the thrower apart you can trace the wires leading to the power switch, clip them, strip them and either solder or using crimp connectors, connect the two wires up to a switch installed on your pack. You can probably find a switch at princess auto (Harbour Freight) or online. :)

...I'm terrible at explaining things. Don't judge me! :walterpeck:
Honestly any light kit you buy can just be connected to a switch that you stick on your motherboard

Here is a video that shows how to do it DIY without a kit that I think would help but buying a kit would be easier. I followed this video to do my own pack lights for my full pack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn-MKqGILtE

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]