By SpookyDaveG.
Been a while since my last post but my Pack has been progressing well!

My initial idea is to have the mix of Real Ghostbusters and movie styles. Make it sort of a more unique feel as I was an RGB fan from way back. I added the GBFans board and Cyclotron Lights kit. Once I got that situated I added some metal V hooks and side mounted a Spirit Trap to the pack. Then it was off to get a RGB Wand. Gave it a balck and silver paint job and texture coat to the pack. Gave them both silver highlights to keep it sorta retro. Picked up an RGB style PKE Meter and did the same but left some color on the knobs.

I wanted an RGB Belt Gizmo so I printed up one and added one of those LED nametags you can program to display custom scrolling text. Mounted it to a leather belt holder for a secure fit.

I have a GBFans Wand Lights kit on order so I can add some custom lights and switches to the Wand. It should ship by end of October if all goes as planned.

I also added a CS Prop Shop Smoke kit to the N Filter and had to do some creative modding to get it to fit and dispense the smoke properly. Routed through the Spongeface Relay to the board. There's an LED on the wand that flashed red when the vent cycle is going so that's a nice touch.

Alsp wanted to include some TVG features so I added some mods to my Trap. I may add a mini slime blower to the wand later so I can put the pack into TVG mode when I want to change it up. Just need to wait until I get the Wand Lights kit in.

So far I'm ready for Halloween and for conventions to start up again!

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]