Hey y’all,

Hope everyone is doing good. After watching Ghostbusters Afterlife, I’ve decided I want to build me another Proton Pack. I made one years ago and sold it on eBay, I’ve regretted it ever since. I wanna go all out with this one, lights and sound, the whole nine. I expect to spend a thousand or more, which is fine.

Thing is I want to make a “Heavy Duty” one. I know I could easily get one of those kits made from fiberglass n what not, but I want something that fees like a actual piece of equipment. I know some parts like the cyclotron, I’ll have to buy the molded parts. But the other pieces and the gun, I wanna make out of metal as much as possible. I know how to weld and have the equipment to do that.

I guess my question is has anyone ever made one out of mostly metal and how did it turn out? I know it will be heavy, but like I said, I want it to feel like a real piece of equipment.

And is Stefans plans still the best to use for pack blueprints? Last time I made one I used a mixture of those and Norms plans.

Thanks in advance!

https://i.imgur.com/cMwtW9y.jpg Where do th[…]

Ecto Containment Unit

Hey sorry I never saw this…it’s just […]

Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]