By Jonobiwan
I just wondered what everyone's thoughts are on motherboard overhang. I’ve seen some packs where the motherboard slightly hangs over and some that are perfectly flush to the pack shell.
I know on some of the hero packs that there was a little bit of overhang but what do you think of mine? Too much? Looks ok?
I’ve been considering filing it down but I think it’s going to be a long and tiresome job. I can’t decide on wether I’m happy with it or not…hmmm.
Interested in your thoughts!
By the way. This is the bottom of the pack and the side, incase you can’t work it out from the pics.

ccv66 liked this
By ccv66
I think it looks perfect, I wouldn't touch it . Good job

Not sure about every hero and semi hero, but overhang seemed common on all the movie packs
Jonobiwan liked this
By DJ Chewie
The original packs were more flush for the most part is some areas that had a bit of over hang. The AL phoebe pack is almost entirely with a 1/4 inch over hang. Some spots has about and 1/8. The only place I didnt see a over hang was on the break in that gives the injector tubes clearance. Its flush there. Why? Not a damn clue. does help with lining things up though.

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]