By ThePinkGhostbuster
This is the pack I have been working on. I did the design and all of the construction on it :)
It's a cross between the slime blower and the proton pack, and is about half the size of the real proton pack.

All of the wood boxes cut out....

Close up of my speaker area. (4 ohm. speaker, 18 watt amplifier to be hooked to it)

Proposed Location of everything.

The pack, painted.
By ThePinkGhostbuster
Prop Update - The Pack is done!! And the Gun is about 95% done, I will probably be adding more color and details to it.

Custom barrel lights (one blue LED, and 2 amber LEDs)

Side view of the pack...

Front view of the pack, with gun in the background..

Side view of the pack..

Close up of the gun.. (the gun has barrel lights, vent lights, and a side red blinky light)

Video of the pack and gun lights.
By Cadeian
That is one of the best custom packs, I've ever seen. Blows mine outta the water, anyway! I think that's really great work! Those custom designs are hard to pull off, but I think you got it.
By hawaiiangb
I really like this......I like the concept and the clean look of everything......3rd movie special appearance I say....Should get some major ooohhhhs and aaahhhhhhsss this halloween
By gbmikef
that would make the perfect girl pack!!! my girlfriend needs one! halloween is just getting so close :( that is a very nice pack btw! lemme know if you make another i want one ;)
By strayrooster
joeghostbuster wrote:dude, just get her the official GB costume, it comes with a cool molded pack...
My girlfriend actually tried on that costume, and its absolutely horrible. The material is really cheap, and the molded pack is TINY. And by tiny, I mean its smaller than a piece of paper. NOT worth the money.

And she's wearing it upside down in the pic, so thats a slap in the face to all proton pack makers :P
By GBforever84
Clean looking pack! Love the design and minimalistic look to it, this is very inspiring! I hope to make a custom pack of my own someday as good as this one! Great job, you nailed it!

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]