By Pete Venkman
GhostGuy wrote:Sure thing, here ya go!

http://raccoonrocket.com/gb/reference/gb2

Clicking on the left or right side of the full size images will advance you forward and back in the gallery.

Looking through that gallery, I just now saw the P.K.E. Meter, Giga Meter, and the device Ray used to get the sample of slime on the evidence table.
By | alkaline |
kind2311 wrote:
Cyland Props wrote:There were two different hero builds seen in the first movie, I'm sure you've noticed. One of the builds had a orange lens on the top of the Proton gun the other build had white. We're talking about the large lens on the main gun body to the right of the vent slots. And as we have also seen the two different builds had different resistors, One had the Daleohm horizontal ribs on both resistors, you can actually see this on the pack that Dan is wearing during the roof top scenes in the BluRay, the other had vertical ribs as seen in the omni photo. Sorting out what's going on is proving to be fun.
I have stepped through the GB1 HDTV version almost frame-by-frame and I have only been able to find 3 scenes where the resistor is clear enough to make out. they are all Dale RH-50's which leads me to believe that the omni and life packs may have been re-fitted with the different Sage M50W resistor.

In this shot is Egons gun tied to the pack? It looks like 2 ropes coming off the gun body towards the ALICE frame.
http://raccoonrocket.com/gb/reference/g ... f-115.html

Thanks I never knew how they held the gun on their belts until now. There's a small metal loop built into the underside of the gun. I've been racking my mind for how they did that since the first movie when I noticed that the gun on the belts was held about midway on the gun. Now honestly who knew this and put it on their pack build?
AuroraGB wrote:http://raccoonrocket.com/gb/reference/g ... f-115.html

Thanks I never knew how they held the gun on their belts until now. There's a small metal loop built into the underside of the gun. I've been racking my mind for how they did that since the first movie when I noticed that the gun on the belts was held about midway on the gun. Now honestly who knew this and put it on their pack build?
http://raccoonrocket.com/gb/mypack/pgun6.jpg

It's actually a well-known detail which can be seen in some of the NY Plant Hollywood pack reference pics. :-)
By KagaSakai
* The washers on the bumper appear to be brass.
Has anyone actually used brass washers on their bumpers? I've seen a lot of pictures of packs here without them. I think they would give the packs a touch of flair.
By mburkit
KagaSakai wrote:Has anyone actually used brass washers on their bumpers? I've seen a lot of pictures of packs here without them. I think they would give the packs a touch of flair.
Mhmmm . . . dust.
Yuppers! And I plan to put them on my next pack too. Also note that not all the packs in GB1 had the brass washers on the bumper.
I hate to bump an old thread for something that may be common knowledge, but up until now I thought some were being creative with labels next to the legris elbow on the cyclotron. I think the GB1 packs had the small red "warning HOT" (whatever) labels at the aforementioned area. Check out some of the HD pics of the guys leaving the elevator one the first page. There was also another thread somewhere with an HD pic of the Ghostbusers's face-off with Gozer and on Egon's pack, the same small label in the same small place appears to be present. i just need some concurrence before i add this to mine.
all GB1 packs had small red DANGER labels on the cyclotron next to the legris elbow and on the lower injector hose block on the bottom of the cyclotron.

when the packs were redressed for GB2, they no longer had the red one by the cyclotron, some retained the red one on the injector block but most were replaced with the foil CAUTION HOT label

JaysOccult liked this
I don't have the caution HOT lable anywhere.. is there a printable version of that here anywhere?

I actually missed making both those labels you just mentioned.
I had that file saved locally.. I guess I just never noticed it till now.
nataku wrote:
Krenzy wrote:It's a Makita rechargeable battery pack, usually used in drills and other power tools, and is still made today.

Makita! I knew it looked familiar. We used to use one of those when I worked for the local DPW. I always hated that drill. The giant handle made it a pain to use.
Haha, yeah, I hated those damned things too. My dad was a plumber and always had them laying around. Recognized them immediately.

I've put all the old HD caps from GB1 into an album and added about 35 new captures. You will find those here as soon as the upload completes:
http://ectoprops.com/gbfans/GB1HDPics

And once again, here are the GB2 pics so you don't have to go looking for them:
http://raccoonrocket.com/gb/reference/gb2

Click on the left and right sides of the mid-size image to advance. Clicking on the disk icon to the lower right of the image will give you the full size image.
I just started building a pack so this is probably a stupid noob question ;)
What's the detail right below the ion arm? Never noticed it before and it sort of looks like a hex screw with a large washer.

Also what are you guys using for the hook on your throwers? Is it something that I can pick up from a hardware store?
oblagon wrote: What's the detail right below the ion arm? Never noticed it before and it sort of looks like a hex screw with a large washer.
You're going to have to be more specific. "below the ion arm" is the powercell.
oblagon wrote: Also what are you guys using for the hook on your throwers? Is it something that I can pick up from a hardware store?
No, it's a custom aluminum wedge and hook. Replicas are available in the "for sale" section, some people use brackets from dixie cup holders as inaccurate alternatives.
jackdoud wrote:
oblagon wrote: What's the detail right below the ion arm? Never noticed it before and it sort of looks like a hex screw with a large washer.
You're going to have to be more specific. "below the ion arm" is the powercell.
This is what I'm refering to. You can see what looks to be a metal bolt.
It is one of the points where the shell is attached to the motherboard with an L bracket. The others are below the V-hook, and on the bottom of the pack to either side of the block in the center. That is the only one with a large washer around it I think. The others may have small washers or no washers, I forget.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]