For users in: Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, & Wyoming.
By pseadynamo
Just wondering who else in Seattle is going to be at this convention this year? I have tix for Saturday March 2nd for the wife and kid. The ECCC runs March 1-3.
I'm hoping to have my son and I keep the GB gear on most of Saturday. It should be easy to spot the newbie running after a 4 yr old in coveralls.

http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/
By pseadynamo
My plan is to walk around from like 1-3pm in gear with my son and then drop the packs off in the car and just photo the superheros and cool displays until 5 or 6. My GB nametag says PRESS on it if you see me with the pack on say hi. We do plan to see wherever it is that Patrick Stewart is signing stuff and also checkout any Mattycollector booths for the new Ecto Goggles showcase.
Other than that I have no idea what to expect as its my first time at one of these but the Youtube videos seem pretty educational.
By pseadynamo
ECCC 2013 was awesome. I couldn't afford to get any celebrity autographs this year but maybe next time. Wanted to say hello to Jason I wish we had more time to talk gear and stuff.

By pseadynamo
Thanks everybody for the compliments! I'm hoping to see more GB in costume next year and I definitely need a couple hours out of the jumpsuit so i can see more exhibits! After like 50 people stop you for a photo you just want to go hide behind the huge NASA ball.
By goldenhawk
Who's the GB that is shown in the Emerald City CC episode of Toy Hunter on Travel Channel?
By D-RAYMAC
goldenhawk wrote:Who's the GB that is shown in the Emerald City CC episode of Toy Hunter on Travel Channel?
I was thinking the same thing after watching that episode!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]