For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By msarrett
I have been elbow deep in making my uniform while I’ve been waiting on my BOK’s kit to come in I have missed several events I wanted to attend. I need to pay better attention lol. Hope to interact with y’all more! Hope everyone is having a fantastic day/week/month/year.
By StaggeringElk
No worries. We have all been there. We do try to have build days to help each other. That was sort of a first event for me. It’s a great way to meet others in the group.
By msarrett
Hope everyone is doing well. I’m waiting on the metal parts for my pack and trap kit to arrive and I can go elbow deep into my build. Can’t wait to get started I’ve wanted to make one since I had a Kenner proton pack when I was 6. BenofKents kits are awesome! Hope everyone has a great weekend and stay dry out there.
By Raktageno
msarrett wrote:Hope everyone is doing well. I’m waiting on the metal parts for my pack and trap kit to arrive and I can go elbow deep into my build. Can’t wait to get started I’ve wanted to make one since I had a Kenner proton pack when I was 6. BenofKents kits are awesome! Hope everyone has a great weekend and stay dry out there.
Awesome! I haven't seen a BenofKent kit in person. Don't rule out Karnivorous parts if you still need some. When can we get you to come to an event?
By msarrett
Awesome! I haven't seen a BenofKent kit in person. Don't rule out Karnivorous parts if you still need some. When can we get you to come to an event?
Sure just need a heads up for times and place as I need to coordinate for kids and work.
By msarrett
Well all these storms have killed my motherboard on my computer so I’ll be posting from my cell phone for awhile. I’ll be checking this as often as I can but was wondering if y’all have a place like Facebook or something y’all talk at regularly? Hope everyone is having a great weekend and hope to talk to y’all more. :walterpeck:
By Convicted_vapist
msarrett wrote: June 9th, 2019, 8:14 am Well all these storms have killed my motherboard on my computer so I’ll be posting from my cell phone for awhile. I’ll be checking this as often as I can but was wondering if y’all have a place like Facebook or something y’all talk at regularly? Hope everyone is having a great weekend and hope to talk to y’all more. :walterpeck:
If you're local to me, I have (literally) 2 dozen computers, If you need one Ill gladly give you one, no charge, as a professional courtesy to another Ghostbuster
By msarrett
If you're local to me, I have (literally) 2 dozen computers, If you need one Ill gladly give you one, no charge, as a professional courtesy to another Ghostbuster
That very generous of you. I’m in mustang if that’s local to you. I have been chugging away with several projects. Pack, trap, gizmo all in progress. Farthest on the belt gizmo at the moment. When I figure out how to post pics on here I’ll share what I have so far. Been posting on the ghostbusters franchises worldwide Facebook page. Hope everyone is doing great and have a fantastic week!
By msarrett
Ok so I’m at the point where I’m at a stopping point with my gizmo and if I wanna be done with my pack by October I need to knuckle down and start on it, and of course as soon as I decide to do this I have to have eye surgery and will be out of commission for at least a week then lifting restrictions and stuff for 3 weeks. After that I’m gonna hit it hard and try to get it together.
By Convicted_vapist
Sorry I kind of disappeared there for several months, im in the Tulsa area, my offer still stands for giving computers away, Ive been hard at work on my flight suit and finishing my first proton pack, I need to get to work on my second proton pack
By Bluecrusader
I'm in Moore (south OKC) and have two 3d printers that I haven't used in a few months. Let me know if you local guys want me to make anything for you. Looking for motivation to finish my pack I started about a year ago.
By StaggeringElk
Bluecrusader wrote: July 29th, 2021, 3:37 pm I'm in Moore (south OKC) and have two 3d printers that I haven't used in a few months. Let me know if you local guys want me to make anything for you. Looking for motivation to finish my pack I started about a year ago.
Well I know most of us have a pack already. We have also started a branch or under the umbrella of The Oklahoma Ghostbusters called the Oklahoma City Ghostbusters . There's quite a few of us in the OKC metro area. We are always looking for new members who enjoy charity. Also a few of us have 3D printers as well, lol. You should start on that pack. Always a fun build.

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]