For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By msarrett
I have been elbow deep in making my uniform while I’ve been waiting on my BOK’s kit to come in I have missed several events I wanted to attend. I need to pay better attention lol. Hope to interact with y’all more! Hope everyone is having a fantastic day/week/month/year.
By StaggeringElk
No worries. We have all been there. We do try to have build days to help each other. That was sort of a first event for me. It’s a great way to meet others in the group.
By msarrett
Hope everyone is doing well. I’m waiting on the metal parts for my pack and trap kit to arrive and I can go elbow deep into my build. Can’t wait to get started I’ve wanted to make one since I had a Kenner proton pack when I was 6. BenofKents kits are awesome! Hope everyone has a great weekend and stay dry out there.
By Raktageno
Hope everyone is doing well. I’m waiting on the metal parts for my pack and trap kit to arrive and I can go elbow deep into my build. Can’t wait to get started I’ve wanted to make one since I had a Kenner proton pack when I was 6. BenofKents kits are awesome! Hope everyone has a great weekend and stay dry out there.
Awesome! I haven't seen a BenofKent kit in person. Don't rule out Karnivorous parts if you still need some. When can we get you to come to an event?
By msarrett
Awesome! I haven't seen a BenofKent kit in person. Don't rule out Karnivorous parts if you still need some. When can we get you to come to an event?
Sure just need a heads up for times and place as I need to coordinate for kids and work.
By msarrett
Well all these storms have killed my motherboard on my computer so I’ll be posting from my cell phone for awhile. I’ll be checking this as often as I can but was wondering if y’all have a place like Facebook or something y’all talk at regularly? Hope everyone is having a great weekend and hope to talk to y’all more. :walterpeck:

Only xbox s and Xbox x, but not the original Xbox […]

Looking really good! After removing the cast N-fi[…]

NEW GB MOVIE SUMMER 2020!

I hope they are, because then they can report bac[…]

I basically had 3 issues with mating the GBfans sh[…]