For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By Yoreel Sniknej
I'm currently assembling a team of paranormal investigators and eliminators. If you wish to join, post some reasons why you should, and I'll get back to you. :whatever::cool::blush::sigh:
By lucky12
I figured I would introduce myself. I'm working in the Junction City/Manhattan area for about 8 months. Not sure if there are alot of you guys around, but hopefully I can meet some of you all while im here.
By lucky12
Thats not terribly far. Do you guys do any events in the Kansas City area? Anything planned for the upcoming Halloween season?
By lucky12
Just returned to Kansas for work again. This time I'm in the Olathe area (Overland Park). Looking forward to some GB events once my gear arrives from overseas.

Who did I see riding around in a Ecto station wagon today?
By RA24_4_Me
That was probably me, sorry for the delay in response, I dont check here very often since I have no current GB projects. You can get ahold of me at Facebook.com/KCGhostbusters if you want to join up!
By bishopdonmiguel
RA24_4_Me wrote:That was probably me, sorry for the delay in response, I dont check here very often since I have no current GB projects. You can get ahold of me at Facebook.com/KCGhostbusters if you want to join up!
Is the group active? I don't do Facebook but wonder if there is any coordination for things like Planet Comicon, etc.?
By RA24_4_Me
bishopdonmiguel wrote:
RA24_4_Me wrote:That was probably me, sorry for the delay in response, I dont check here very often since I have no current GB projects. You can get ahold of me at Facebook.com/KCGhostbusters if you want to join up!
Is the group active? I don't do Facebook but wonder if there is any coordination for things like Planet Comicon, etc.?
The KC Ghostbusters group is not super active we do events, just not as many as we would like. There is a cosplay community in KC that we are a part of that is extremely active and will be planning a lot of things for Planet Comicon.
By lucky12
Ghostbusters 30th anniversary screening. Friday, August 29th. I'm not sure of the show time yet, but the plan is to meet up before 6.

Event is being held at Phoenix Theatres Legends 14
1841 Village West Pkwy, Kansas City, Kansas 66111
By RA24_4_Me
Yes! And if anyone is wanting to show up in GB gear, please shoot me a message and let me know. The theater manager wants to be kept in the loop in terms of numbers of costumed folk. Facebook.com/KCGhostbusters
By BigTime72
Wichita, KS freelancer here. Would love to get a branch started in KS.
By Spengs
Hi Kansas ghostheads. I'm updating Ghostbusters International Locations pages. The only Kansas Ghostbusters franchise that was listed I couldn't update. Meaning, with a website or social media page.

I'm not on these forums often, you can also comment at GBI.

https://ghostbustersinc.wordpress.com/l ... southwest/

Thanks
Rich
By AaronKB
Hey all GB Crew. I just moved here to Kansas City, Mo. and grew up with Ghostbusters from the beginning till now. Just started Cosplay with my daughter (who as a good dad raised her on Ghostbuster) and I was advised to try and connect to a group here. Any help connecting locally would be great .

P.S. Please don't hate first time doing this. Thanks.
By Odyssey47
Hi Aaron, I'm Nick and I represent the Kansas City franchise, Midland Empire Ghostbusters. You can message me here or on our social media pages on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Our email is midlandempiregb@gmail.com and our phone number is 816-248-5450. We'd love to have you join us for events and we'll be doing plenty of local showings of Afterlife.
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]