For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
Join GameStop, The Salvation Army, and The Arizona Ghostbusters to help celebrate the release of "Ghostbusters The Video Game." The Arizona Ghostbusters will be on hand for a meet and greet and to help collect donations for the Salvation Army. Raffles for prizes benefitting the Salvation Army, Free Popcorn, and screenings of "Ghostbusters" 1 and 2 will be followed with the release of the video game for purchase at Midnight.

GameStop
5707 W Northern Ave # 105, Glendale, AZ 85301

7 PM - 12 AM

Here's the flyer for the event

Last edited by jettajeffro on June 12th, 2009, 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thanks Real. We hope it will be. The store is advertising it heavily and they are having a GB themed weekend in the store a couple of weeks before to help promote it as well. The store recognized our charity work focus and set up the Salvation Army fundraiser which is great.
Last edited by jettajeffro on May 17th, 2009, 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
That's smeggin' awesome!!! Makes me wish I lived in AZ.

I read the post really quickly & I thought it said that the movies were going to be shown after the game was released and I thought....... "Who the hell is going to stick around to watch the movie once they've got the game in their hands?" but....... I re-read and saw what it really said. lol :whatever::walterpeck:

It's a very cool idea! Good luck with it, and I hope everyone who attends has a lot of fun.

Make sure someone gets pictures and post them up here for us to see. (After we're done with the game, that is. :cool: )
Glad to hear it. We'll be there the whole time. The line to buy the game will start forming at 11:45.

We had a meeting last night with the store. The Salvation Army will have a booth set up next to ours with the face painting and popcorn machine. They will have one of the large blow up screens set up outside showing the films. They are also looking into ghost pinatas for the kids and a ghost catching game. They may have a demo of the game available. We'll do hourly raffles and trivia. The store has GB posters and the flyer everywhere and they have the game trailers on a loop so they're pushing the game and release party alot. It's looking to have a really good turnout.
Just got confirmation a video game semi-trailer will be at the event with various game inside and will be completely FREE. Pizza will also be available. The GameStop wristbands, wallets, and belt buckles will be the main raffle items as well as other GB items including the DVD sets. At our booth we will be selling Crunch Bars, Twinkies, and Stay-Puft Marshmallow bags all benfitting the Salvation Army.
Here's the most updated list of activities at the event and schedule:

*MOBILE GAME CAVE: The mobile game cave will be providing a 24 ft trailer with four 50 inch tv's. They will be displaying family friendly titles. This will be set-up in the parking lot opposite Gamestop.

*MOVIES ON THE GO: They will be providing a 20ft screen and projector to run Ghostbusters 1 and 2.

KIDS GAMES:
GHOST BASHING for kids 12 and under @ 8pm and 10pm (GHOST PINATA's FILLED w/ Candy)
GHOST HUNTING w/ the Ghostbusters (Hula-hoop toss onto a volunteer in a Ghost Sheet-- think a human ring toss)
GHOST TOSS - Toss ghost shaped sponges into a trap.

CURRENT RAFFLE PRIZES:
4 GB Wristbands
2 GB Wallets
1 Ghostbusters Belt buckle.
1 copy of Ghostbusters on Blu-ray (for pick-up after Tuesday)
Grand Prize 1 copy of video game for system of choice

Schedule:
7:00 pm: Event starts
7:00 pm: Movies start
7:30 pm: Raffle drawings start, continue every half-hour
11:00 pm: Ghostbusters trivia
11:45 pm: Line-up for video game purchase
11:50 pm: GRAND PRIZE prize drawing.
12:01 am: Game pick-up
12:30 am: Mobile Game Cave shuts down
1:00 am: Based on flow Gamestop closes
Tonight's the night we've all been waiting for. Hope to see all the Arizona Ghostheads out tonight. The expected turnout is looking to be very good and the event is getting good press on the local news sites. The store has over a 120 pre-orders as of Saturday and that has probably gone up. We'll have pics of the event in the next couple of days.
    Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]