For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By Kingpin
From Proptopia:
kind2311 wrote:OK folks its official. The Southern California Ghostbusters will be visiting LA23 on Friday, July 2nd.

a price of $30-$50 per person has been set up with the keeper Daniel.
Frequenters of Proptopia will already know this, but I'm extremely interested in lots of photos of the interior, regardless of how messy it is!

This... is my understanding of the layout almost to date... it's a little out of date, but there was little point revising it until I got so more significant reference material:

The colours note how good or poor my reference for a specific room is, red rooms I have very poor reference of, and are the ones I'm especially interested in, even though a lot of them weren't seen in the movies. Yellow rooms are ones I have some good reference of, but I'm always looking for more.

Green rooms are the ones that are the most documented, and are of a low priority to me these days. The rooms I most want a clear record of, are basement and 3L, 3M, 3J, 3F, 3B, 3A and the elevator, 2F, 2E, 2B and 2A, 1D, 1C, 1B, 1A and a shot of one of the locker interiors (I'm also interested in knowing if there is a underground passage leading off from the Basement).

In an ideal world, the more photos of each room would be the better... but that's not practical for you to do that, nor reasonable of me to ask that of anyone going along with a camera.

I can provide a more detailed "shopping list", if anyone is really up to that task.
By Vincenzo330
Kingpin wrote:From Proptopia:
kind2311 wrote:OK folks its official. The Southern California Ghostbusters along with Boomerjinks & Co. and the Ecto Magnum will be visiting LA23 on Friday, July 2nd.

a price of $30-$50 per person has been set up with the keeper Daniel.
Frequenters of Proptopia will already know this, but I'm extremely interested in lots of photos of the interior, regardless of how messy it is!

This... is my understanding of the layout almost to date... it's a little out of date, but there was little point revising it until I got so more significant reference material:

The colours note how good or poor my reference for a specific room is, red rooms I have very poor reference of, and are the ones I'm especially interested in, even though a lot of them weren't seen in the movies. Yellow rooms are ones I have some good reference of, but I'm always looking for more.

Green rooms are the ones that are the most documented, and are of a low priority to me these days. The rooms I most want a clear record of, are basement and 3L, 3M, 3J, 3F, 3B, 3A and the elevator, 2F, 2E, 2B and 2A, 1D, 1C, 1B, 1A and a shot of one of the locker interiors (I'm also interested in knowing if there is a underground passage leading off from the Basement).

In an ideal world, the more photos of each room would be the better... but that's not practical for you to do that, nor reasonable of me to ask that of anyone going along with a camera.

I can provide a more detailed "shopping list", if anyone is really up to that task.

I plan on bringing my video camera so I'll share the footage as soon as I encode it.
By Kingpin
Vince, that'd be awesome. :) A video walkthrough would also be a great bit of reference material in addition to the photographs as well, would be worth adding it to a LA23 page in the GBFans wiki.
69428scj wrote:Well, it looks like we're locked in for the 2nd still. Okay so this is my updated list, am I missing anyone or did anyone drop off? Anybody else want to go?

69428scj
Kind2311
ChevyEcto1
secrecyguy
Put me on the list. I think I'll be able to get out of work that day. Still curious what time.
By AJ Quick
Kingpin wrote:In regards to whether I post a article about it on the GBFans front page, is there a limit of people you'd be comfortable having come along?
Will not be posted until after the event due to the nature of the event.
By secrecyguy
Vincenzo330 wrote:

I plan on bringing my video camera so I'll share the footage as soon as I encode it.
Funny you should say that, I was planing to do the same thing too because I am sure there will be several people taking pictures so I decided I am going to leave my camera behind and bring my iPod Nano with built in video recorder.
By Boomerjinks
secrecyguy wrote: Funny you should say that, I was planing to do the same thing too because I am sure there will be several people taking pictures so I decided I am going to leave my camera behind and bring my iPod Nano with built in video recorder.
You have to promise me and the SoCal guys that you will give us plenty of space and not try to elbow into our group pictures.

Kind, Vincenzo, Ivonne, and the rest discussed scheduling the event in private so that we wouldn't have to deal with you, but the firehouse is too much of a cool thing to prohibit you from experiencing simply because we don't want to interact with you.

In the past you have proven yourself to be more of a burdensome bother than an asset at meetups and events. I have spoken to the members of the SoCal Ghostbusters group and they related to me the difficulties encountered whenever you have been present.

It is very hard for us to have the fun we want to have, to get the group pictures we specifically want, when you show up to planned events uninvited and barge into the middle of our groups.

The SoCal guys have tried, on multiple occasions, to help you get onto the same wavelength as rest of us and fit in, but time and time again you have demonstrated a distinct lack of mingling and cooperation skills. They simply will not waste another event trying to wrangle you around, and I am not crazy about driving 16 hours for you to inject yourself into a vacation that is hectic enough already.

We've debated changing the time for several days to make it a more private event, but you are very genuine with your interest and passion, and we really don't want to take that away from you.

I don't think it's right to prevent you from doing your thing Craig, but please don't try interfere with us doing ours, please.
By kind2311
Craig I'm afraid I have to agree with Boomerjinks. We simply don't have a patience to deal with you running from across the room to get into a picture that is being taken. When the time comes for a group picture, we will let you know.

As for actually being in pictures, you stick out like a sore thumb due to your yellow suit with white accessories. I've politely messaged you before about updating your uniform, but have received no reply. Until you get a new suit and accessories, I'd prefer you not be in our pictures.

Also, please stop giving a thumbs-up in every picture. Try putting your hands on your hips, hooking them on your belt or crossing your arms.
By Kingpin
AJ Quick wrote:Will not be posted until after the event due to the nature of the event.
That's sorted then. Unlikely as it is they'd ever see it, I understand about minimalising the chance of the LA city managament catching wind of the event.
Hasbro Ghostbusters

Both would be out of scale (Mattel too small, DST […]

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]