For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
We worked with the Loft years ago as one of our first events ever, but they have never invited us back for subsequent screenings. While we were there they said they had recieved cease and desists for doing certain types of screenings like the Buffy and Xena sing-a-longs. We believe they were worried about getting one for screening and never posted pics of the event on their website. Luckily we have a non-profit theater up here we have a great relationship with.

The Loft is a great theater and a great place to see it. This isn't listed on the IMDB GB screenings so I'll add it to the event list.
Wow glad you came way back when. That was our 2nd event ever. There's a member here that's in Wilcox which puts him 1 and a half hours out. He said he's willing to meet up whenever we do something again down there. We almost did the MS Walk today down there but none of us could get off work after taking so many other days off recently for events. We definitely want to either be more active in Tucson, or have a division down there.
Damn why is it every time the Loft shows Ghostbusters im out of town. Sorry man im in Texas right now but if I were home I would totally meet up with you. The Catalina theater on Grant and Campbell used to play it all the time before it closed down.
Jeff,
There is a non-profit theater in my town (Willcox, AZ). It's managed by the Rex Allen Museum and is on the National Registry of Historic Places. I'm not familiar with how things like screenings of older movies work, but could any non-profit theater possibly host screenings of older movies without any of the issues for-profit theaters would have? If so, that would ROCK!
I know the guy who runs the theater. I'll give him a buzz this week and see what he thinks about doing a once-a-month screening of a good classic movie. The kids in this town could use some culture (i.e. something besides Twilight and anything with the Johnas Brothers or any other soon-to-be-forgotten tween sensation). :)
Not sure about once a month. There's only a couple of copies in circulation and it's shown alot, however you should definitely get them to do at least a once a month classic movie showing. That's what most have weekly actually. Every 6 months is pretty doable to show GB. Again they just have to have the license.
Ahh... yeah. I wouldn't wear GB out like that (once a month)... probably once every year would be plenty down in this small town. I'd like to screen other goodies like Ferris, Robocop, and other films that would bring some culture to the youth.
pOOpTarT wrote:
ibanez78 wrote:Yeah, I'll definitely have to attend. in uniform of course :cool:
Well, that's 3... definitely enough for uniforms (and gear, if you like).
just the uniform for me, my pack is still under construction (trying to make a "junk yard" pack)
and also my uniform is still incomplete, however it is still recognizable as a ghostbuster uniform
There must be a problem with my PMs... I have PMs stuck in my Outbox from yesterday. So, I'm not sure all the invites went out, and I'm not sure I can get my number to tonight's attendees, so we can coordinate.
If you're going tonight, please PM me your cell # or e-mail address, so I can shoot my cell # back.
If I don't hear from you, I suppose we'll see each other about 9:30pm tonight at the Loft.

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]