For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By Gozarian6
Hey everyone I know the last con I gave notice for was WAAYYY to short notice . I have corrected that as I tell you of a few events comming up in Albuquerque NM . First there will be a Free comic book day vender setup at Lobo Anime and Collectables located at 1016 Juan Tabo Blvd. Suite D Albuquerque NM 87112 , May 1st . Here there will be a few venders out side the store with a variety of comics toys etc etc and of course free comics in store anime cosplayers always show . .Any and all are welcome .Yours truly will be there in uniform recruiting for a NM based GB group and spreading the word of this awsome site :cool: . Next up is the Comic Collecters con. Which will be june 13th either at the Howard johnson hotel or new age gym I will have the location down for sure real soon . . Its not the biggest show out there but we have fun . Local artists , Cosplay , Door prizes , cheap entrance cost , Pizza and Donuts , Many Venders with a variety of collectables ,comics ,toys ,dvds , on and on . Also an Anime room . with anime screenings . There are no voice actors or celebs anounced yet I will post them as they come to fluition . in past events weve had the batmobile to apear and neon genises evangileon voice . We get a little bigger every year so I hope to see you there thanx for putting up with my horrible spelling and grammer LOL . Have a great day . . . .night whatever the case may be. :boogieman:

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances d[…]

You guys are MUCH better at IDing stuff than I am&[…]

Reboot hose attached. And Still working out a fe[…]

Thanks for making this thread - was able to follow[…]