For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
On Saturday, March 27th, 2010, the Arizona Ghostbusters participated in our 2nd MDA/Jerry's Kids Stride & Ride. The walk was held at Tempe Town Lake where the Heart Walk was held a few weeks previous. We sold $200 worth of Shamrocks to fundraise for the walk. This event was also our first major event with the Ecto-AZ on display. Both the team and the car got an amazing response and the weather was perfect. We ordered our custom Ecto-AZ license plate a few weeks ago and it has not arrived yet so we have a temporary plate for now if anyone was wondering.

Walk Set-up

Fellow Walkers and Riders

Robocop

Walk

Neal's pack having a Sedgewick moment

Ecto-AZ

The Captain making some adjustments

The Team

Great job as usual on the pics Jeff. A great turnout and great weather for the walk. Embrace these moments for when the tempature goes up here soon, we will defintiely be sweating it out for the charities. In the end it will always be worth it. :cool:

Neal
Awesome pics!

There must have been some cute women there as well! ;)

Jetta: Ya noticed the abnormality in that pic, right? ;)
Gareee wrote:Jetta: Ya noticed the abnormality in that pic, right? ;)

I was the same way when I saw those two cheerleaders! 8)

Derek
jettajeffro wrote:They're everywhere. The cheerleaders were from the Arizona Cardinals.
Yeah, at least we know what Neal's pack was looking at.

Great job as always guys. Glad to hear your future events are mostly avoiding daylight. It's already feeling like summer here so I'm sure things aren't much better your way.

So you mentioned a custom plate? What will the new plate read? Or should I even be asking and spoiling the surprise.
Fifthrider wrote:
jettajeffro wrote:They're everywhere. The cheerleaders were from the Arizona Cardinals.
Yeah, at least we know what Neal's pack was looking at.

Great job as always guys. Glad to hear your future events are mostly avoiding daylight. It's already feeling like summer here so I'm sure things aren't much better your way.

So you mentioned a custom plate? What will the new plate read? Or should I even be asking and spoiling the surprise.
Thanks again guys. Just ECTO-AZ. Luckily someone didn't take it. Someone around here has Ecto-1 and a certain replica in Tucson has Ecto-1A naturally.

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]