For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.

The pack signature is just in an unfortunate place. My bumper is currently out of town. They bought us up front, but rushed us when we got there which sucked. There was a professional photographer taking photos of us shaking Dan's hand, but as soon as it was done the dude disappeared and we have no idea who to contact about it. No one knew what to do and they wouldn't let us go back up to the dude.

I got there about 12 noon. I had the day off. My brother is a photographer so I brought him along. Got two bottles, my GB1 and GB2 posters signed. There were too many media/ special people not in line getting stuff signed. They spent almost 20 minutes doing that once they let some people inside. Then they said we could have three items signed then it was two. I was lucky to be close to the front. It was a huge mess.
Hey I saw you in line. Yeah the signing area was full of people just standing around, not from the crowd but from CHV, Gabriel's, and a shit load of cops or security. We totally screwed the pooch when we got up there, no photos with Dan as far as we can tell.
Well don't give up yet. You had the proton pack. If there were any pics that would go to the media it would be of you or maybe the old guys dressed up as the Blues Brothers. Just keep your eyes open. I wish you luck. I noticed your avatar, are you gonna see Conan in Austin?
I took my little 3 year old cousins to see Dan and boy were they excited. Luckily some of Dan's guys came and took us up to the front because we were dressed up. I guess the let and GB to the front automatically, it was a good thing too because it was hot as hell and they said we would have waited 3 hours just to meet him.

A pic with me my cousin and a couple of GB's who were there
    Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?