For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
On Friday night, June 4th, 2010, the Arizona Ghostbusters made their third appearance at the annual Remember the 80's Party to benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. This year the party was held at the Montelucia Resort in Scottsdale. We had 6 of our members in attendance with the Ecto-AZ parked near the entrance. Also in attendance was one of the local KITT cars and A-Team van as well as Robocop with his Turbocruiser. A friend of the team came as the Gatekeeper. At the event we turned in the $700 we raised the the Phoenix ComiCon the weekend before. It was an awesome event with alot of attendees in great 80's costumes. I'll have some more pics soon and the total raised at the event.

KITT

Phil

Christina

Jeff and Matt H

One of our favorite costumes of the night:

Phil bustin ghosts:

I wished I was big...it didn't work:

Gatekeeper:

I used to have a running battle with a mate at work about Keaton vs Bale. No question in my mind which is best Batman! Keaton even had the best Batmobile of all time.

I just like to think 1989 was a good year for film all round :-) GB2, BTTF2, and Batman of course.
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]