For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By msarrett
I have been elbow deep in making my uniform while I’ve been waiting on my BOK’s kit to come in I have missed several events I wanted to attend. I need to pay better attention lol. Hope to interact with y’all more! Hope everyone is having a fantastic day/week/month/year.
By StaggeringElk
No worries. We have all been there. We do try to have build days to help each other. That was sort of a first event for me. It’s a great way to meet others in the group.
By msarrett
Hope everyone is doing well. I’m waiting on the metal parts for my pack and trap kit to arrive and I can go elbow deep into my build. Can’t wait to get started I’ve wanted to make one since I had a Kenner proton pack when I was 6. BenofKents kits are awesome! Hope everyone has a great weekend and stay dry out there.
By Raktageno
Hope everyone is doing well. I’m waiting on the metal parts for my pack and trap kit to arrive and I can go elbow deep into my build. Can’t wait to get started I’ve wanted to make one since I had a Kenner proton pack when I was 6. BenofKents kits are awesome! Hope everyone has a great weekend and stay dry out there.
Awesome! I haven't seen a BenofKent kit in person. Don't rule out Karnivorous parts if you still need some. When can we get you to come to an event?
By msarrett
Awesome! I haven't seen a BenofKent kit in person. Don't rule out Karnivorous parts if you still need some. When can we get you to come to an event?
Sure just need a heads up for times and place as I need to coordinate for kids and work.
By msarrett
Well all these storms have killed my motherboard on my computer so I’ll be posting from my cell phone for awhile. I’ll be checking this as often as I can but was wondering if y’all have a place like Facebook or something y’all talk at regularly? Hope everyone is having a great weekend and hope to talk to y’all more. :walterpeck:
By Convicted_vapist
Well all these storms have killed my motherboard on my computer so I’ll be posting from my cell phone for awhile. I’ll be checking this as often as I can but was wondering if y’all have a place like Facebook or something y’all talk at regularly? Hope everyone is having a great weekend and hope to talk to y’all more. :walterpeck:
If you're local to me, I have (literally) 2 dozen computers, If you need one Ill gladly give you one, no charge, as a professional courtesy to another Ghostbuster
By msarrett
If you're local to me, I have (literally) 2 dozen computers, If you need one Ill gladly give you one, no charge, as a professional courtesy to another Ghostbuster
That very generous of you. I’m in mustang if that’s local to you. I have been chugging away with several projects. Pack, trap, gizmo all in progress. Farthest on the belt gizmo at the moment. When I figure out how to post pics on here I’ll share what I have so far. Been posting on the ghostbusters franchises worldwide Facebook page. Hope everyone is doing great and have a fantastic week!
By msarrett
Ok so I’m at the point where I’m at a stopping point with my gizmo and if I wanna be done with my pack by October I need to knuckle down and start on it, and of course as soon as I decide to do this I have to have eye surgery and will be out of commission for at least a week then lifting restrictions and stuff for 3 weeks. After that I’m gonna hit it hard and try to get it together.

They already duplicated the firehouse to some exte[…]

Shipping dates for electronics

Was looking at this too. I’m not incredibly […]

Wand venting

You would probably want 2 cig setups in the pack. […]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

It's about time Sony did their press release about[…]