For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By abritinthebay
Sounds good.

Chinese would be the classic GB food (given how much the guys ate it in GB). What do you think?
By dsw_777
Hi all!

I was a member back in 2004, but have been away doing other costume projects. Just dusted off the account. I live in Berkeley, but will be moving to Oakland as I just bought a house. I started Ghostbusting back in 2000 and haven't done much of that lately. My pack is gathering dust on the wall. LOL! My current costuming focus has been in BSG.

Here are some pics of my gear. I use to have two packs and an extra uniform, but that went to friend up in Sac.

Although my packs are not 100% accurate, they will fire silly string! I don't know if you've seen this but I'm also the notorious Asian Ghostbuster. Don't know how this happened, but it's been circulating over the last few years.

Unfortunately with the move, a girlfriend, work and other costuming obligations. I won't be able to get together any time soon. But I did want to say there was another GB floating around in the bay.
By abritinthebay
That's cool! Whereabouts in Oakland are you moving to? I'm downtown - if you need a hand moving and I can get to you I'd be happy to help ;)
By abritinthebay
Next Saturday seems good to me atm (March 7th) - but I'll double check other dates too.

How about everyone else?
By RealGhost82
I'm just starting to build my pack and uniform. I've been wanting to do this for years, so I'm thrilled to finally get into it. Hopefully both will be complete by Halloween.
By abritinthebay
I'll do it - now someone needs to buy me a '59 Miller Meteor Ambulance (or a replica) - who's with me ;)
By RealGhost82
We need to get together. Maybe during the game launch? Any thoughts? Be great to meet and hang with some true fans.
By RealGhost82
I would say Santa Cruz is still Bay Area. I live in Campbell, not far from Santa Cruz!
By RealGhost82
RAY PARKER JR TO PERFORM AT THE SANTA CRUZ BEACH BOARDWALK - JULY 31st!!!
6:30 and 8:30
By Agent J
FREMONT!!!!

I was thinking of hosting a day of pack and prop building at my place before the summer runs dry. What's everyones schedule like the next few weeks?
By xtrmn8r17
I live in So Cal and im visiting my GF halloween week up in Berkeley/San Fran. I still dunno what to do for halloween. I wanted to drive to San Fran, but not sure what to do once we get there lol
By kind2311
Just wanted to let everyone know, I will be returning to the Bay Area for the Bay-to-Breakers party in april 2010.

Hopefully I'll see some of yous guys there!
By abritinthebay
xtrmn8r17 wrote:I live in So Cal and im visiting my GF halloween week up in Berkeley/San Fran. I still dunno what to do for halloween. I wanted to drive to San Fran, but not sure what to do once we get there lol
Well I would have said go to the Castro, but a) it's been shut down the last couple of years and b) there were good reasons it got shut down.

I honestly have no idea what is going on around here then (I'm in the East Bay myself), if you find out anything - post it!
kind2311 wrote:Just wanted to let everyone know, I will be returning to the Bay Area for the Bay-to-Breakers party in april 2010.
Are you running in uniform? ;) Hopefully not nude *shivers* too many of THOSE runners already.
By xtrmn8r17
kind2311 wrote:Just wanted to let everyone know, I will be returning to the Bay Area for the Bay-to-Breakers party in april 2010.

Hopefully I'll see some of yous guys there!

No way! I went to bay to breakers in 2009! We should totally go this year and run in our costumes!! Gonna be heavy as fuk and wearing them boots is gonna be a bitch!! But i think it would be fun if we could both go!!! :D:D:D:cool:
By kind2311
abritinthebay wrote:Are you running in uniform? ;) Hopefully not nude *shivers* too many of THOSE runners already
Sorry to disappoint all the loyal meatgazers . . .but I'll be in full gear . . . .and drunk

I had an amazing time last year and it's an amazing party, so much freedom. I was drinking and smoking herb right in front of police officers, amazing.

also titties . . . sausage too . . . but TITTIES

LOL!
xtrmn8r17 wrote:No way! I went to bay to breakers in 2009! We should totally go this year and run in our costumes!! Gonna be heavy as fuk and wearing them boots is gonna be a bitch!! But i think it would be fun if we could both go!!! :D:D:D:cool:
hell yeah andy thats awesome, I'll see you there!

I'll be meeting up with my buddy Erico who lives in Oakland and also Loren(69428scj) while I'm there . . . . .and of course I will be spending some much-anticipated time in Oaksterdam.

Hopefully by that time next year I'll be in better shape so I can walk farther although I'm not sure I'll be doing any running, especially not in my pack ;)

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

Proton Props UK

Hey guys, I just wanted to give a quick update on […]

Ecto Containment Unit

First off awesome work!!! second of all where did […]

https://i.imgur.com/cMwtW9y.jpg Where do th[…]