For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By lostdreamachine
So last night was my first time as a Ghostbuster for Halloween. I hadn't even dressed up for halloween in years, but this year I was excited. I had an impressive looking proton pack with lights that was hand made for me as a birthday gift. I had just about everything but the patches since I never received them in the mail from the jerkoffs I bought them off in Florida. But I wasn't discouraged. I went out with some friends to Hollywood boulevard around 9:30pm. My friend Ricky started a drinking game that whenever someone said "Ghostbusters" in the crowd, I'd have to take a swig of the Jack and Coke we were carrying around.

I was finished with the whole thing about midway through the night, and seeing ghosts if you know what I mean.

Anyway, it was fun to be a Ghostbuster if only for a little while. Only one person called me out on the patches. Other than that a bunch of drunk girls gawking at me and my proton pack. One of them accidently knocked one of the small pieces off in the front. I was irritated, but I let it go since it didn't drastically alter the packs appearance.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

I was one of those kids who was scared of his own […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]

The opening post contain a lot information. Quick […]