For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By darth venomous
I'm going to be there in my new black GB (sans pack) and at least two others (sadly, neither have packs).
Looking forward to it, that's for sure.
By featofstrength
darth venomous wrote:I'm going to be there in my new black GB (sans pack) and at least two others (sadly, neither have packs).
Looking forward to it, that's for sure.
Im coming up from Springfield. I havent decided if im gonna go in GB costume or not.
By featofstrength
still cant decide whether or not to wear my GB costume...it would be cool, but im looking to do some serious shopping. Id hate to take someone out with my pack in a cramped vendor booth while im browsing
By fordhead1983
I'm a noob, but I'll be there. I don't have any costume, so I'll be there plainclothes. I am looking at building my own pack and costume, so for anybody that's going to be there in costume, I'd really like to take a look at what you've got for ideas.
By Guyver
fordhead1983 wrote:I'm a noob, but I'll be there. I don't have any costume, so I'll be there plainclothes. I am looking at building my own pack and costume, so for anybody that's going to be there in costume, I'd really like to take a look at what you've got for ideas.
Feel free to walk up and say hi. I will be the Ghostbuster with the left handed pack.

https://i.imgur.com/cMwtW9y.jpg Where do th[…]

Ecto Containment Unit

Hey sorry I never saw this…it’s just […]

Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]