For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By RichLather
Date: July 4, 2010, 1-3pm in downtown Columbus (Short North & Victorian Village to be exact)

Now I know right off that the date may turn a lot of folks off, but this is no ordinary parade.

http://doodahparade.com/
Celebrate Liberty & Lunacy!

Off the wall range of mischiefs, grounded super heroes, political debacles, homegrown satirists, and the other bohemian frolickers winding thru the Short North.

Watch or March in the Craziest Parade in History! No entry fee, Just show up!
By DarkSpectre
Have to see what's going on, Jeff. I know that I filmed the doo dah last year so I wasn't able to get in on it. Plus like you said alot of people might be out of town. When's registration have to be in by? If were able to get enough of the rogb central together than I say hell yes. Let's do it.
By BigJon
I may actually be able to do this. We normally watch the local parade and have a family picnic while waiting for fireworks. But I just found out that Westerville's parade and fireworks are on July 3rd. That means I may actually be free for this. Also, I may be able to provide my van as an Ecto to walk along with.
By Martog
Sounds like a general crazy parade. Though being in July probably going to be hotter than holy hell and don't think I'm gonna do that in my other costume, I might come down, maybe drag my friends into it as well that live in Columbus, I'll have to mention something when I go down to pick the one up for a con late this month.
By Martog
That is true. I have no idea if I will have my proton pack by then so I might just drive the van or whatever we decide to take. I can always bring the blue light bar and rig it in like we did with my Outback.

That or if it is not too bad out I might run around in my other costume. :P
By XxMysticblurxX
Marching in the doodah parade has always been a fun experience for me when i was with rocky horror picture show shadow cast. we were dancing to the time warp in our fishnets & heels and passing out candy and filers to everyone hehe.. im sure its gonna be fun having the ghostbusters crew in full force. i'll bet will get sooo many people shouting out GHOSTBUSTERS fo-sure :roland:
By Martog
I don't honestly have anything better to do right now for that day. I just might run around in my other costume in the parade. :P
By Martog
Sorry I'm out for this parade! Got a friend coming all the way up from Atlanta so going to spend time with her. ^.^ Have fun for me though!
By Tyrant073
Martog wrote:Sorry I'm out for this parade! Got a friend coming all the way up from Atlanta so going to spend time with her. ^.^ Have fun for me though!
I have two friends coming in from New York and they are coming along.. just bring her along to! I'm sure she would love to be in a parade.. with Ghostbusters non the less :)
By Tyrant073
There are a few more photos plus video and what have you attached to our facebook page if you care to like. www.facebook.com/columbusgb

The van is coming together nicely :) we all are happy. Bigjon is working on adding more to the rack, PVC, The Tank.. and much more.

We have a whole month gig at a Columbus Haunted house and they are going to want the van outside as well. So Van will be looking more awesome by then.

Hey guys I've been doing some updating and adding […]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]

To repost what I said in the other thread: I don'[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

Hey everybody, this is my first post so let me kno[…]