For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By solodarkprince
Hey Guys I'm in Cincinnati in the process of building my first pack. Can't seem to find anyone else around here that's into this so here is my shout out to any cinci area GB heads! I can't be the only one so hit me up. If you got a pack that's great if your building one maybe you can help me out. I'm thinking in October we all get together go hit the so called haunt places around town tape it post it to facebook and youtube. Plus this city is kinda sleepy so we prob can get some air time considering no one around here does stuff like this. Or whatever yall can think of, lets see what we can get started!
By DarkSpectre
S, I believe that there is a Cincinnati group. I think the head of the group is cincinatti_ ghostbusters. Also you could hit up John or Mike from the Dayton Ghosbusters and see if they have some openings.
By solodarkprince
Hey that's what's up you built or own a pack? I am in the beginning of making mine still waiting for the pats and what not to come. Some things will be from movie but I'm trying to personalize it as well.
By brettkybuster
My pack is still being built my friend is helping with the electronics and sounds it will probably be done this month. I am also building my pke meter. My goggles are finished already
By solodarkprince
That's cool I'm not very build savy so I ordered most of my stuff. I am waiting for the shell to come then have to find away to build the internal housing. So far I have the Alice pack I bought from this spot in Newport off of monmouth, and the light kit. I could use some help with the housing if you think you can!
By brettkybuster
I bought my alice pack frame there as well, at Land Air and Sea. My pack was the studio creations shell and I got the ribbon online. I still need to get my clippard parts. As you probably already know Clippard is here in Cincinnati but they dont sell directly but there is a distributor in mason that sells the parts and you can go pick them up there. As I said my friend is doing all the electronic and sound work for me inside the shell. He also built the gun box for me out of ABS plastic. I leave for vacation at the end of this week and return May 3rd. He said he should have everything in my pack when I get back but here is a pic of my pack as it stands.

It is still missing a few pieces.

Also here is my costume so far, the gun is just a mock up and not the real one. I just wanted something to do pictures with.

By solodarkprince
Looks like we both went the same route on the pack shell and Alice frame. I have the proton gun kit from MMM coming it comes with all the decals for the gun and the pack. Wow that is looking pretty awesome! Havent got to the costume part yet since I haven't broke full ground on the pack. Well if you happen to be on this side I wouldn't mind checking out your pack my shop is in Clifton. It's called Pic n Go. I have to admit I hope mine comes out that good. I am getting the soundboard from replicaprops.com pretty cheap to. My biggest goal is to rig a few laser pointers to the inside of the gun, one green and one red with a blue one on the outside. I collect them so I got that already. As far as the costume I think I'm going to do the one from the second movie that's navy blue. I am light skinned so a tan colored jumpsuit gonna look like baggy skin on my big ass! More pics please and don't forget to put those pics in that section on this site cause that's some good stuff man!
By brettkybuster
haha thanks, I actually got the sound board from replica props also! Here is a link to the video of us testing it at work. My friend Larry does some excellent electronic work. here are vids of the soundboard and some of the lighting so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqLHjFVKzYc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqLHjFVKzYc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzzl7W15BD0

you own a shop in Clifton by Bogarts?[
By solodarkprince
bout to watch those vids now. No my shop is on MLK and W. Mcmicken. We are behind the 28 dollar motel. Where did you get your soundclips at? I saw the one they had trying to find more.
By solodarkprince
Ok I'm on the replica props site now and the audio clips you have came standard? I seen ecto sounds, GB backround looping sounds whatever that means,proton pack with theme, and proton pack with gb2 end montage. So are the power up/down and thrower sounds the backround stuff? It would be nice if they gave you ability to hear them on the site to check.
By brettkybuster
Its the proton pack sounds with theme option it has power on power off thrower sound thrower shut down vent sound alt power up alt power down and the theme
By solodarkprince
In that cases I think I will order the one with the GB 2 montage. Don't get me wrong I love the original theme, but I just watched the second one and that montage is rather nice. Plus I can only handle Ray Parker for so long. Thanks for the heads up cause the site isn't very descriptive. Buying now.
By solodarkprince
Just wondering were you able to integrate the soundboard and the light kit? When you activate the gun do the lights and sound work together? I was looking at the light circuit and I saw that it has a sound port but after checking out the soundboard circuit seems like there may be some problems adapting one to the other.
By brettkybuster
yeah the lights and sounds are working together, my friend is doing all that for me. He is still finishing it up. Once it is all complete I will show it off! Sorry for the late reply I was in the Bahamas for 3 days and Orlando for 4 days. Just got home.
By solodarkprince
No prob hope the vaction was great! Is there anyway your buddy could email on how to adapt the 2? What I will need to do it and what not? I'm finally starting my building tomorrow. Granted that part prob won't happen till next week, but if I can get the idea on what extras I may need that would be great. Should you ever get time drop by my shop so I can check out your park! I saw your youtube see that you play at Mad Frog. Maybe one day when you heading that way. Just let me know.
    GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]

I'm not familiar with this one (is it a model?) […]

Also somewhat related question...I don't see giz[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]