For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By RA24_4_Me
gEkX wrote:Olathe, KS Checking in.
Theres a couple Olathe peeps here. i am sure you have seen one of the ecto's driving around.
By RA24_4_Me
The Kansas City Ghostbusters is already pretty established. Those pictures are great, i hadnt seen Jason's mad max falcon yet. Looks pretty good!
By RA24_4_Me
featofstrength wrote:any Busters gonna be at Planet Comicon KC this year?
I will be there most of the weekend, probably at least 1 day in GB gear, and the Ecto will probably be there both days.
By RA24_4_Me
Also, if you are on facebook, please become a fan of the Kansas City Ghostbusters and help promote us. March for babies is coming up and the more people that we can get the word out to the more awareness/donations we can bring to an incredibly worthy cause!
By RA24_4_Me
For those on the KS side, The KC Ghostbusters will be at the AMC 30 in Olathe for the Ghostbusters showing on the 13th.
By RamaSha007
I'm from the Lake of the Ozarks region. Not to many other Ghostheads here from what I've seen.
By RamaSha007
I just bought my tickets for the Ghostbusters screening at Alamo Drafthouse in Springfield on Oct 11th. Anyone else going to this?
By featofstrength
RamaSha007 wrote: September 18th, 2018, 1:16 pm I just bought my tickets for the Ghostbusters screening at Alamo Drafthouse in Springfield on Oct 11th. Anyone else going to this?
Yup. The Ghostbusters of the Ozarks should be there.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]