For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By theorize
Picked one up in-store in Toledo, OH today. Spirit on Alexis had two, now one. One of mine is shipping, other hasn't moved. May have a friend grabbing one from me who wants to do a Ghostbusters suit, if not I'll let everyone know if we have an extra available at cost.
By Tyko
Nice! Was thinking of taking a silver sharpy to my sons. Also need to find a rod for the ion arm.
By theorize
So, bottle of folkart metallic silver sterling, 2 paper towels. I used the paper towels to just rub/smear paint around, that's it. I may touchup some places with a brush that should have more weathering, but that's about it. Didn't sand it, prep it in anyway... just slapped paint on.
Hooligan404 liked this
By Tyko
Easy enough. Definitely adds depth to the packs default flat color. Makes some details pop.
By Zharthaddeus
Looks great!
By northphotog
Are there any Ghostbusters in Northern Michigan? I live in Petoskey, MI and I am looking to start or join a group in this area! I am working on my proton pack and uniform as I type this

Nice work!

All this talk of whether or not H&L 8 will b[…]

I have the Grey suit DLC, but the game is instal[…]

Now that the digital storefronts have the pre-orde[…]

I just realized that Egons pack actually was split[…]