For users in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio & Wisconsin.
By Cancerkazoo
Quendor wrote:
Cancerkazoo wrote: From Grand Rapids here.

I'm getting the hint that you're originally from south of grand rapids? lol

Why do you say that?
By Quendor
Because of your screen name...it has "Kazoo" in it, being a nickname/shortname for Kalamazoo. Since you're within, what, a 45 minute to an hour drive of kalamazoo, I would have thought that was an intentional reference...but it seems I was wrong. My bad.
By Protonimus
Livonia Michigan here. Also planning on doing alot of ghostbuster related things to work on this upcoming year. Aquiring a proton pack, either constructing one or purchasing one some how, updating my uniform. Also retooling my Dodge Magnum to look like a bit of an updated Ecto-1. But that could take a little more then a year. Which also happens to be my favorite movie car of all time. Mostly for Halloween use and driving to conventions with it also.
By RuBain
Kalamazoo guy here. 24 and still going to WMU, Ghostbuster man since I can remember. Just recently joined and heavily considering buying someone's unfinished proton pack to work on for next year, as my apartment is way too small to do any serious work. Maybe I'll see some of you guys around! :cool:
By Quendor
I'm 25 and still going to Davenport (Kalamazoo campus), so I wouldn't fret about that too much. Life happens.
By gpghosts
cool have fun in e.lansing
By beany302006
I will be going as one of the real ghostbusters I finally have my rgb pack done and I have the rgb pke meter, now all I need is the suit, boots and elbow pads.
Last edited by beany302006 on April 14th, 2009, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By anti-venom
beany302006 wrote:I will be going as one of the real ghostbusters I finally have my rgb pack done and I have the rgb pke meter, now all I need is the suit, boots and elbow pads.
HAHA! Hey! I saw you there!! My son said "Look, a Ghostbuster!!!" I said back to him...."sweet, hes sporting RGB gear!"
By beany302006
anti venom Im glad I made your sons day by dressing as a real ghostbuster. Were you the one who gotten a picture of me with your son? I can't remember.

Jeremy
AKA The real ghostbuster
By anti-venom
beany302006 wrote:anti venom Im glad I made your sons day by dressing as a real ghostbuster. Were you the one who gotten a picture of me with your son? I can't remember.

Jeremy
AKA The real ghostbuster
No. I didnt get many pictures while I was there. Your uniform was lookin good though! It brought me back to Saturday mornings watchin RGB on TV!!!
By beany302006
ladyghost did you see someone dressed as a real ghostbuster cause that was me dressed as a real ghostbuster. I saw you there at the motor city comic con
By gpghosts
Who here would be up for getting together and build gb gear
By gpghosts
Well we could possible do it in grosse pointe
By mike_brewer
what the hell is A2?

Is anybody near Holly, and want to go out with me and the boys on launch night? we are gearing up and going to the mall and other places, then stopping into buffalo wild wings for some beer and food.

Let me know if anyone here is interested, we can accomodate you as best we can. it should be a pretty fun night, after all is done we are headed to my house to play the game in 1080p on my big screen.
By mike_brewer
Does anyone want to go out with my group on launch t night hat doesn't have plans, we'd like to get as many people as possible, anyone interested please shoot me a pm or text thee ole phone, (248) 240-8345

we have extra stuff too so if you need something we might be able to help.
Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]