For users in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
By mattman
Just thought I would ask if there are any ghostbusters in the southern mass area looking to do any prop build or just scan for ghost (gbtv) please let me know .
Who are you? Oh wait, you're my GB brothah that was prop building with me yesterday? LOL! Any other Ghostbusters near the Franklin area?

We are really trying to get our costumes done for Halloween and it would also be nice to get together with other members of this community.
Shadesjm wrote:Hey Matt and John,

This sounds awesome! I'm definitely getting on board. Franklin is just a stones throw from worcester. When are you guys building next?

-Justin :cool:

hey you can either pm me or john and just let us know when your available . that way we can all make sure that we all can get together on a day we all are not working. let us know what you want to work on and what you may need help with.

-Matt :cool:
Matt and I aren't prop experts like some of the gang on here, but if we all put our heads together I'm sure we can all make some amaing stuff and have a great time working as a team. As of now, Matt and I are looking for more people in New England to do some GB bust'n. With a little bit of work, we could have quite a group going in the New England area. So, if you are from MA, RI, CT, VT + NH, feel free to jump on in and let us know who you are, what you're working on and why you love Ghostbusters so much. :cool:
Hope to meet up with all of you in the near future.
    Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]