For users in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
Love the site so far!

One niggle; I'm not sure if this is a glitch on my end or what. Using latest Firefox.

Trying to view the facebook page via the NEGB website: I am "logged out" of FB and cannot log in (told that my computer is blocking FB) even if I can confirm my being logged in on another tab.

Accessing the FB page through normal channels (search): no problem.

Weird.
By Saborlas
Nice site so far. Getting a 410 error on the Equipment, Events, and Photos pages. Are they not up yet, or is there a digital gremlin at work? Enabling Javascript doesn't seem to help.
By Shadesjm
It's a work in progress. The plan for the equipment page is to get photos of different packs, traps, uniforms, etc from NEGB members and post them there. I'm having trouble finding the time to design, and code the pages right now. We're in contact with a few different organizations to start trooping and do some events in the area. The pages should be up and running, or at least have an under construction message by the end of the week.

Thanks for the feedback, and I hope to see you at the first NEGB meeting. We're working on a date.

-Justin
By Saborlas
I do a bit of light web development for a client, so I know enough about WIP websites to feel your pain. Going through the HTML looking for the one tag you closed before you meant to, figuring out what part of the CSS is making IE throw a fit... might be a good idea to slap a hard hat on the logo and use that as an "Under Construction" thing just to clarify the status of those pages, but that's just my $0.02.

It'll be great to meet you all. It's my policy to accept ALL Xbox Live Friend requests from anyone claiming to be from GBfans, so don't be shy. We can play a few rounds of something and get a leg up on getting to know each other.
By mattman
Okay all the time has come - cue dramatic music- my self and Justin and john are planning to host the next NEGB meeting. But we only have the option for two days either Friday the 15th or Sunday the 17th. I'm sure you are wondering why not saturday Matt ? Well that is because I work in an ambulance and in ems you are not allowed a whole lot of time off . So it is imperitive that I get everyones availablity for those days A.S.A.P. So that I might be able to put this together promptly.

Sorry for any spelling errors I'm using my itouch to type this

and to my good friend Justin brovo brovo you are a master of your craft
Matt,

As you know, I work at our beautiful company on Fridays for 24 hours. So Friday will not work for me, but the Sunday will definently work. I would love to come by again and catch up on whats going on. Things look very promising with this franchise. The website is AWESOME!!! Now all we need is the car.

Happy New Year to all and it looks like 2010 will be promising to the NEGB franchise. I'm excited!

See ya,

Josh
By Butcha
As previously posted, we are planning a meeting either Friday the 15th or Sunday the 17th. I am personally leaning towards Sunday myself, but that doesn't mean it will be so. We will let you know for sure ASAP. This is the time, gentlemen. If you are serious about being in this franchise, please make a valiant attempt at attending the meeting. It would be nice too meet you all and get everyone on the same page. So, if you can attend or not, PLEASE post one way or the other. Thanks.
I can most likely do Sunday, Friday's a maybe but it depends on if I'm working that week.

Where would the meeting be (I don't drive, so would need to figure out a ride if it's not accessible by bus or T)?
By mattman
Well the people have spoken lol . So let me just make it offical the meeting will be held on Jan. 17 @ 1:00 at butchas place. For directions please contact butcha. Once again let me say PLEASE bring all of your gear so we can see what everyone has. Looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting new members including members of the 501st who have joined the ghostbuster costuming world. So everyone who has posted about the 17th I will expect to see you there and john (butcha) will be making a master list and posting it after this.

Thank you and hope to talk toy you all soon,
By Butcha
Dreamstalker, my place is a 5 min walk from the Dean College, Franklin T stop. We could even pick you up there if need be.

So, as of now these are the members who are planning to attend on Sunday:

Myself
Mattman
Dreamstalker
MikeNelson1982
Ghostbusters319
Arkangell
Webchief (501st)

There are a few of you who have not responded yet (ShadesMcPherson, Saborlas) Please let us know one way or the other ASAP!!! Thanks.
By Saborlas
As much as I hate getting out of bed before noon on a Sunday, it's for a good cause. Count me in. I'll be arriving via train, since I lack a car and I don't know if anyone lives close enough to carpool (I'm in Somerville).

Event added to schedule, my computer will now bug me about it when the time comes (more than once).
By mattman
OOOOOhhhhh hellllllll yeah happy to hear the good news justin i hope that your gf is going to be too to mad at you lol look forward to seeing you there brother !

and mike could you think of spending your birthday any other way ? no comments from the penut gallery that meens you john lol
Argh, this is one situation where I wish I had postponed my vacation for another week.
And hey Mike, that's my birthday too!

Next meeting I assure you guys, I will be present.

I also apologize for my lack of activity on the boards lately, working in a mall in the holiday season leaves me with very little energy when I actually make it home. Lol
I'll be present as well, via train (upon researching the schedules, it seems that there would be about 40 minutes to kill once the train gets to Franklin).
By Butcha
That's okay if you guys get there early. If someone buzzes my buzzer at 6 AM there might be an issue. LOL! But anytime after 11 AM is fine with me. Make sure that anyone coming via the T, that you give Matt or myself your cell phone number. If ya don't, you'll be walking to my place. If we work this right, perhaps I can host at my place while Matt runs over to get people etc... I'd come pick you guys up myself, but NO ONE stays in my condo when I'm not there. We all have rules and that's mine. LOL! One way or another we'll figure this out.

Also, if you plan to arrive by T, DO NOT BE LATE FOR THE MEETING. I spent many years in the US Army getting up at 3:30 AM. No one likes to have to get up early and such, but I'm not going to hold up a meeting because someone didn't get on the train early enough. Plain and simple, if you don't plan to be at my place before the 1 PM meeting starts, then stay home.
By Butcha
Updated list....

Butcha
Mattman
Shadesjm
Dreamstalker
MikeNelson1982
Ghostbusters319
Arkangell
Webchief (501st)
Saborlas

Hopefully we can get a few more and really make my condo cramped! LOL! If you are attending and DO NOT have my address, contact me ASAP.
The train (Forge Park line) leaves Boston at about 11 AM, gets to Franklin at 12:15. As far as I can figure that's the only train before 2 PM. I'm planning to meet Saborlas at South Station (time TBD, probably around 10:45 or so), anyone who wants to join up with us is welcome.
By Butcha
Mike, Mike, Mike.... 5 AM? Did I mention that I'm a butcher? LOL! Anytime after 11 AM will be fine. Oh, and since you brought up icecream cake, you sir are now responsible for bring icecream cake to the meeting. It might be your birthday, but whoever brings it up first, has to supply it. LOL!

Now that Mike accidentally brought himself into the food bringing status, I have to say that members bringing food, drinks, etc... is not a bad idea. I don't mind hosting and having all you sickos in my place. I don't even mind that I'm missing out on a time and a half work day to see all you ugly people instead. But, I'll be damned if I'm gunna feed all your @sses too! LOL! So, with that in mind, let's start a "who's bringing what" list. And let's not be stupid about it either. Don't offer to bring something completely retarded that no one will eat. My suggestion would be 2 liter bottles of soda (unshaken), chips, cookies, brownies, macaroni salad, finger sandwiches and sh*t like that. Stuff that others can eat and not make a total mess of my 2 bedroom condo. LOL! We might also buy a few pizzas for you ungratful ghostheads, assuming you don't touch any of my stuff while visiting me. (No seriously, touching stuff will cause me to take fingers and ears as trophys of the day) ;) You have been warned! "Matt, stop playing with my proton pack!" LOL!

Also, Matt might have already done this, and if he has please disregard this part of the message- Please send us your full name, so that we will actually know who you are instead of your profile name. Plus, if you want to be added to the web site we will need your full names and what you actually look like. LOL!

See you all next Sunday.

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]