For users in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
By Butcha
Hey gang,

The New England Ghostbusters had their first official outing yesterday at Super Megafest in Framingham, MA. Though there was only three of us present, we had a great time. I have to tell ya, as a 501st member I'm used to being stopped for photos at conventions. I have NEVER seen anything like the reaction we got. We walked into the building and went to go buy our tickets to get in. FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER, we finally got in. Every two steps we took people in front of us and behind us we're clamoring for a photo with us. Only bad thing is before we even got our tickets an insensitive attendee banged into the back of Justin's (Shadesjm) proton pack and damaged it a bit. We all had a great time and the guys got to meet my 501st Legion garrison that was also attending the con. Big thanks to Matt M. and Justin M. for a great GB troop'n. I look forward to the next one! Who ya gunna call?! :cool:
By Shadesjm
I had a blast yesterday guys, packs get damaged, [working on them] part of the fun. I did some major reconstructive work to my pack today to beef it up, make it more sturdy, and build up the ion arm side of my pack. I think it'll be more in step with the movie and you guys by the time we get together. I'm psyched to be a part of this thing. Judging from the reception we got from this event I think a New England franchise is going to be very successful

Thanks for the post, I'll get mine up when I get back to worcester.

-Justin

NE GB
By Shadesjm
Matt awesome vid! Yes, the NE 501st for letting us rest up in the lair... And for the Sheraton foretting us cram into their elevator, ride to the top, and watch a kid lock himself in the guest lounge...well I guess they dent give us permission, but they didn't kick us out either. Seriously Super Megafest was a dream come. Hey guys... I think I found us a car....
By Butcha
Wha?!!! Did you just mumble something in the end there about a car?!!! Do tell! Do tell!
By AmandaAnn
That's awesome guys!!
By Shadesjm
Apparently New Jersey is the resting ground for every derelict ambulance/ hurse from the pre-rescue era. There is seriously 100s of them. While the 59's are ridiculously expensive (like 10s of thousands even in rusted non-working condition) you can pick up other coaches for a couple hundred to the low 1000s. While a 59 would be amazing I think a coach of some kind, as long as it has the length, will work. What are your thoughts?

-Justin
By mattman
i think that would be awesome lets do some more reseach and see what we can do about money. and lets not get our hopes up. but none the less good work justin im very interested !!!!
By Butcha
Dude, people went crazy when we showed up. We were walking towards the building and people started screaming and a bunch were actually jumping up and down. LOL! It was so exciting.
By Butcha
Justin, I had a great time with you and Matt. Seriously, it was awesome!

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]