For users in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
No RI does not have it's own franchise. I think it would fall under the NE Ghostbusters. To my knowledge I think that I am the only Rhode Islander on this site. I am going to FINALLY meet my fellow NE Ghostheads on June 25! I can't wait!
Shadesjm...I totally know you dude! I'm Ninfa's friend Joe, I met ya at a show you played in Providence awhile back! Nice to see another relatively local fellow ghosthead!

It's true...JuniorStantz84 (what up homie? lol), myself, and some straights (Haha) will be at the show on the 25th...can't wait, as this is a first. I've never had the luxury of seein' it on a big screen and absolutely can't wait to check it out in the company of fellow ghostheads!

Anyone know when tix go on sale? Is it the day OF the show, or are they doin' advance sales for any of the Cult Classics series?
JuniorStantz84 wrote:Funkpunk -technically there are 3 of us BUT only 2 of us are willing and able, right Joe? Lol hardly enough for a team but no reason not to do it anyway haha
we started with just 3, now we're 5 and going strong.
Only two of us refuse to constantly work overtime in favor of the cause :p

Actually, I like to think Rich would rock the gear if it were in fact finished. That said, I can't help but think I'll feel a bit intimidated by you NEGB guys and your badass gear. Chris and I were shooting for budget packs (and we succeeded, coming in at builds landing roughly in the $30 range), and while I'm super stoked with how they turned out I feel like they'll still pale by comparison to other people's stuff. What with us bein' GB prop n00bs and all. Haha. Ah well...we're all still gonna be there for the same reason, and that's what counts!
MotherPussBucket wrote:I have another ghosthead friend who lives in RI, if you cats wanna make yourself a franchise...
... or they could just join the already existing New England Ghostbusters and go from there.
WebChief wrote:
MotherPussBucket wrote:I have another ghosthead friend who lives in RI, if you cats wanna make yourself a franchise...
... or they could just join the already existing New England Ghostbusters and go from there.
...or they could simply make a new team like The Ghostbusters of New Hampshire

...or they could simply make their own team like The Ghostbusters of New Hampshire, you can never have too many teams.
I suppose they could. I was just saying that there's already an existing franchise in the area they could join. They can do whatever the heck they want. I was just making them aware of the option in case they didn't know.
Hey Guys myself and the rest of the NEW England Ghostbusters are going to be there both the 25th and the 26th for both nights that GHOSTBUSTERS willl be shown on the big screen.

And anyone is welcome to join our franchise at any time . we are always looking for new recruits , evn if all you have is a flight suit. We are really excited to see that you are going to be comming in full gear that is awesome !

Like indy1685 said he lives in RI and him and I and the other are always getting to gether and working on props. so please stay in touch and check out our website newenglandghostbusters.com

look forward to seeing you all on the 25th and 26th
-Matt
Dangit, where was everyone last June when I had my screening in Boston?!
(JoeGhostbuster made this awesome poster)

I was worried I was going to be the only guy in uniform that night until GhostGuy showed up- but it looks like you'll have no shortage of guys in grey for the screening later this month.

Watching the movie on the big screen is really something else- it's an experience you wont soon forget. Don't forget to bring Twinkies and Cheez-its guys. I mean, they'll be gone in 5 minutes, but the sentiment will still be there.
Only a few more days!

So, I'll ask again just because I've called Cinema World twice and can't get a straight answer (both times I talked to different people, and both gave me different answers)...but does anyone know when tickets go on sale?
Joezer the Joezarian wrote:I just checked in, and apparently the show's coming up in the computer now so tix are on sale already! I picked up 6 for a group of my friends that're gonna be in attendance. But just a heads up, you guys can get em now for anyone interested!

How big is the theater? The Boston show filled up lightning quick so I'd heed Joezer's advice and buy them soon.
We're plannin' on popping in around 9ish. Gives us a lil time to schmooze with the other Ghostheads, then get good seats. I'm expecting a decent sized turn out, not just because of die-hards, but also cuz it's a $2 movie. At a Theater in a Mall. On a Friday Night. Haha. Did ya snag your tix already Indy?

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]