For users in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
By jessejames51
hi guys, hope it's cool to post this here, i figured it you be the most appropriate place.....
anyways, i was wondering if anyone in would happen to own a 59 caddy (ecto-ized of course) that they would be willing to bring up to the montreal comic con, quebec, canada. this year, the estrie and montreal franchise, along with other floating members are having a display and i'm hosting a panel and the director asked me if i knew anyone who had the car. so i figured i'd check out the new england guys cause you're le closest. so let me know and i can put you in touch with the director, no worries, he speaks english. also if anyone generally wants to come down and join us, you're more then welcome! thanks guys!
By jessejames51
Then you shall have it! Lol actually, a new restauant just opened up in rock island and they have some real good poutines!! Not to try and bribe you or anything? Lol but does anyone have a caddy in new england?
By MRblahface
I don't know of any one close that has the caddy, NHGB has the HHR, The BSGB dosent have packs yet.. Umm I dont think any one has any caddy's in the area. I could be wrong, I would ask some one like boomerjinks or Mburkit. They know alot about that stuff. I know there is a group that has a hurse dressed up as an ecto but they only do the Salem parade. It might be hard to find a caddy. sorry.

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]