For users in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
By Ghostbuster1701
Hi, This board seemed kinda dead, pardon the pun. So I figure we could get something going.

Anyone been to target to get the new gb shirt? I was surprised when I saw the Venkman uniform shirt on the hanger.

I was also wondering if anyone with a costume or even better an Ecto replica would be willing to take part in an independent short film, I'd be a quick shot for short gag . We're getting ready to film, I'd like to keep the joke in the script, but I'm a little lacking on ghosbuster, lol
By Ghostbuster1701
Nobody got Love for the ghostbusters? I'd just thought it'd be cool to talk about something more than Halloween and that we live in New England, Sorry for the sorry excuse for a rant lol. I just wanted to see if anyone else would like to talk ghostbusters.

My Pot-bellied pig, Moo, just tore a hole in my ghostbuster blanket last night, the little ass. Now I gotta figure out how to fix it. Had the blanket since I was little, lol.

Anyone else have some cool gb toys still?

I missed out on the Haslab packs too. I am conside[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]

Where do the other ends of the red/yellow wire[…]