For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, in and around Rochester NY....

The Rochester Ghostbusters (Ghost Corps Official) are continuously expanding our talented collective of team members to spread good will and cheer for all, and having fun while doing so.

We're a diverse group of ghost heads working together on our mission of "saving the world, one charity at a time", and providing a fun and positive experience for everyone! We also suit up for birthday parties, and public and private events.

If you've got the tools and the talent, and wish to join us in busting heads, in a spiritual sense, for some great causes.... strap on your unlicensed nuclear accelerator and get ready for Slime Time! Just don't cross the streams!

Feel free to respond, here, or drop a message to myself or forum member, "Powlowski" (Dr. Nicholas A. Powlowski), TODAY!

Meanwhile, of course... if someone asks you if you're a god... say "Yes!"
Hi my name is bryan I'm from latham ny and I would love to join and I do have a jumpsuit and I'm working on making my own custom proton pack and would love to meet and get to know other ghost heads like me I'm 36 years old and have been a life long fan would love to hear back from you guys
Arch27 liked this
    Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he do[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]