For users in: Delaware, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Washington DC.
By WolfShark
Hey guys I was just wondering if there are any more folks from Md hiding out there. I have had th pleasure of meeting many of you. So if I havnt spoke to ya and you are in Maryland let me know :)
By aliencatx
I believe there is a divison from maryland on here, but if you cant find them your more then welcome to hang with us NYers.

Just wondering are you going to Farpoint this year? If so i'll be there in uniform and we can hang.
By WolfShark
aliencatx wrote:I believe there is a divison from maryland on here, but if you cant find them your more then welcome to hang with us NYers.

Just wondering are you going to Farpoint this year? If so i'll be there in uniform and we can hang.
I know there is a MD group Im a member. I was just trying to see if there were some new faces out there. I dont think im going to far point it really depends on money with I dont have alot of latly thanks to car repairs
By DrTaydusPE
Hey everybody!

Here in the Towson area. Any links I've found for the MD and/or Baltimore GB are dead. Not ghost dead...I mean standing under a marshmallow man during a stream crossing dead.

Anybody running anything for MD/Baltimore, or anyone interested in starting something up with me, if the previous incarnation be toast?

Thanks
Chris
By David Thomas
I just liked the facebook page, would love to see the site when it's finished. when I joined back in October I couldn't really find anything for Baltimore, like Chris was saying all the Baltimore links were dead. I'm hoping to suit up for the upcoming Monstermania con in NJ next month if anyone else is planning on attending.
By Ketchum
I'd be interested in possibly helping out too.
By KyleS
excelr8ted wrote:Catonsville here.
Hey dude, I used to live in Catonsville. I'm in Severn now, not too far from ya. I'd like to get more involved in some of the area events if anyone has any thoughts/plans.
By KyleS
AgentRingrose wrote:I'm in the Glen Burnie Area. Not that far at all. PM me if you wanna do a meet up or something.
Awesome, been feeling a little ;lonely out here lately!

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]