For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By gbjedi
Good afternoon! I recently moved to South Florida near Ft. Lauderdale, and was searching for local groups to get involved with. The group I was part of in St. Louis, MO, often volunteered for local charity events/parades/parties/etc, and would love to continue that in the Miami/FLL area. I am currently in Broward County, and haven't found any groups here yet. I'd like to connect with other Ghostheads near me. Please let me know if this is the right avenue, or who I should be looking for.

Thanks!
gamera1968 liked this
By gamera1968
gbjedi wrote: June 10th, 2021, 9:01 am Still looking for other South Florida Ghostbusters. Message me and let's get together!
Hello, fellow S. Floridian!

I'm in Hollywood (Broward Co.) and I'm always on the lookout for fellow ghostheads, especially with Afterlife hitting theaters next month!

The main way of contacting me would be via my Instagram @spacewizardcosplay since I'm not on here too often.
I do pop in from time to time but I'm more active on IG. Hit me up if you want to meet up sometime.

However, I will be quite busy for the next 3 weekends of this month Plus I'm co-hosting a Halloween party at my friends' arcade on Oct. 30th. (Flynn's Arcade & More in Margate - north Broward Co.)
By trekgod3
Jupiter local here. As far as I know the closest group is the Cat5 Ghostbusters based in Port St. Lucie, I think
By gamera1968
trekgod3 wrote: December 5th, 2021, 3:46 pm Jupiter local here. As far as I know the closest group is the Cat5 Ghostbusters based in Port St. Lucie, I think
They're now known as Ecto Force FL and are an official franchisee of Sony's Ghost Corps. (HQ in Port St. Lucie)
You can contact them at @ectoforcefl or @ecto1-p on Instagram and Facebook. (Tyler Pitcher is the president)
I've been a member since this past August and everyone is so easy-going with no super strict "rules".
josuecebs liked this
    Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he do[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]