For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By idlecrush
I was hoping the Bowtie Theater on the Boulevard would be showing it. They do the Rocky Horror showings and older movies on Sundays. I also send a message to the Goochland Drive in theater to see if they were going to be getting it.

Richmond gets left out of cool stuff all of the time.

Kristen
By Dan AKA
idlecrush wrote:Sorry! I shouldn't complain but after living in Chicago and Atlanta I'm spoiled. :)
Oh man did you move to the wrong state. Virginia is close enough to everything to travel, and far enough away for it all to be a pain in the ass.
SPJ liked this
By pyhasanon
Hijacker wrote:Could be worse. You could be in Fredericksburg, which gets literally nothing. Lol.
Dude, I'm in Dahlgren, like 45 minutes away from you and nowhere near anything else... If you're in the middle of nowhere, I'm in the middle of absolute limbo... I practically have to drive 3 hours to do busts with District 757, which makes it impossible for me to do anything with them on the weekdays, and since Dan works weekends, I hardly even get to do anything with our lead guy...
By idlecrush
Hijacker wrote:Could be worse. You could be in Fredericksburg, which gets literally nothing. Lol.

Side note: I started making the mold for my pack shells today!
That surprises me. I thought Fredricksburg would get a lot of cool stuff.
By Hijacker
pyhasanon wrote:
Dude, I'm in Dahlgren, like 45 minutes away from you and nowhere near anything else... If you're in the middle of nowhere, I'm in the middle of absolute limbo... I practically have to drive 3 hours to do busts with District 757, which makes it impossible for me to do anything with them on the weekdays, and since Dan works weekends, I hardly even get to do anything with our lead guy...
That does suck. After this up coming weekend, my weekends will be opening up and I'd love to get in on some busting action if you all would have me.
By pyhasanon
Wizard World Richmond Comic Con is coming soon, and Ernie Hudson will be there!
SPJ liked this
By Hijacker
I plan on making it the cons this season.

Dan, can you contact me when anything is going on in the 757? I've had 0 luck getting ahold of the Richmond area busters. What method of contact works best for you?
By idlecrush
I am planning on going to the Richmond con for sure and I will try to make it to the Tidewater one too. I'd like to meet everyone and get a little more active in the GB community.
By Dan AKA
Hijacker wrote:I plan on making it the cons this season.

Dan, can you contact me when anything is going on in the 757? I've had 0 luck getting ahold of the Richmond area busters. What method of contact works best for you?
Through our Facebook group works best!
By Hijacker
Potomac Mills in Woodbridge has showtimes now. Still haven't seen anything in the RVA open up. Personally, I think RVA would be a happy medium for NOVA and Hampton Roads ghostheads to all meet for this.
By pyhasanon
I'm still fighting for my Chain-of-command to get my happy ass over to Dragon*Con, so I'm not sure yet which of the events I will be able to make it to... Sigh... things still look pretty bleak for D*C, though...
By Hijacker
Good news! The AMC 24 in Hampton has a 10:45 am and a 7:00 pm showing. AMC is slowly updating their listings the closer we get.

There's a theater in Colonial Heights that is listed on Fandango; Regal Southpark Mall. 1:30 pm, 4:50 pm, 7:30 pm, and 10:10 pm.
By idlecrush
Hijacker wrote:Good news! The AMC 24 in Hampton has a 10:45 am and a 7:00 pm showing. AMC is slowly updating their listings the closer we get.

There's a theater in Colonial Heights that is listed on Fandango; Regal Southpark Mall. 1:30 pm, 4:50 pm, 7:30 pm, and 10:10 pm.
Yes!!! Closer to home for me!!!
By pyhasanon
I'm up for anything, just give me a time or place, but of course the closer the better...
By pyhasanon
Much agreed... You mentioned Richmond to be the most central? Maybe once we finalize this we can contact the theater and make it an official-type event?
By Hijacker
My vote is for the Regal in Short Pump (west side of Richmond).

http://mobile.fandango.com/theater_deta ... &ftms=true

There's Friday showings at 7:45 pm and 10:25 pm. I think the 7:45 showing would be pretty optimal as it gives people time to get off work, change, and get to the theater. My vote is for a Richmond theater to try and make it equidistant for anyone in NOVA or the 757 to get together. There are also Saturday showtimes all day long, but c'mon! We gotta represent the first night!

If we end up going closer to the 757, I can offer a ride to people on my way from Fredericksburg to Hampton Roads. I would like to keep it on the peninsula, so the Hampton AMC 24 would be nice. I just don't want to deal with tunnel traffic. My luck, there'd be a car fire in the HRBT and have it shut down.
By idlecrush
Hijacker wrote:My vote is for the Regal in Short Pump (west side of Richmond).

http://mobile.fandango.com/theater_deta ... &ftms=true

There's Friday showings at 7:45 pm and 10:25 pm. I think the 7:45 showing would be pretty optimal as it gives people time to get off work, change, and get to the theater. My vote is for a Richmond theater to try and make it equidistant for anyone in NOVA or the 757 to get together. There are also Saturday showtimes all day long, but c'mon! We gotta represent the first night!

If we end up going closer to the 757, I can offer a ride to people on my way from Fredericksburg to Hampton Roads. I would like to keep it on the peninsula, so the Hampton AMC 24 would be nice. I just don't want to deal with tunnel traffic. My luck, there'd be a car fire in the HRBT and have it shut down.
That works for me. They have 2 showings on Thursday night as well, so I guess we have to decide which day to go (I know you said to represent the first night so I just wanted to clarify.)

Kristen

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]