For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.

Surge '14 shirts? Yes, have some! Various colors and sizes are available for each shirt. If you want kid shirts, etc., please let me know. Early ordering recommended so they arrive in time for DC. Egon design available in blue, green and red.

Designed by Savann Mok of the Louisiana GBs. All credit and thanks to that beautiful, wonderful man!

http://alabamagb.spreadshirt.com/pke-surge-C150509
Dan AKA, Chace, SPJ liked this
OK Kids here's another official update!

As has been mentioned the AMAZING PKE Surge 2014 Shirts can be had here http://alabamagb.spreadshirt.com/pke-surge-C150509

We DO NOT yet have the full list of panels...We are hoping for a screening of GB at a close by theater and possibly a screening of GB2 at the con.....but here's what we DO know....Saturday at 4pm there will be a mass screening of some of the more popular RGB Episodes (there may or may not be a live band)

Want to join the SUPER EXCLUSIVE Zappa Kappa Trappa Fraternity? A full list of the tasks will be available at the PKE Surge table sometime Thursday...the decision will be made Saturday Night at the dinner! (It's a really fun scavenger hunt)

And thanks to Brock Parker of the Alabama Ghostbusters, Mellow Mushroom has been reserved for us again on Saturday night at 7 p.m for our dinner/awards ceremony! (speaking of awards, those would not be possible without https://www.facebook.com/jaimejhitchcock?fref=ts )
bpontheair, Dan AKA, shodanmark and 1 others liked this
It is with great regret that we are going to have to miss Dragon*Con this year with our Ecto-1. We just had to rebuild the transmission (about $1400) along with replacing the power steering pump and the gas tank (also both expensive), so after all the repairs, our Dragon*Con budget was officially shot.

I know there were a couple other cars that wanted to be in the lineup, so our spot is now freed up for someone else. We hopefully will be able to return next year with Ecto for the parade. We will miss all of you guys and will be with you in spirit. We enjoy doing the parade so much and getting to meet everyone from all the other groups. Have a good time and drink one for us!
Well, it's pretty much official now... changes at work has caused me to reschedule everything, and that includes having to nix my plans to go to Dragon*Con... Unless something amazing happens at the end of this miserable month (just 5 days in, and it sucks already), I am 100% certain I will not be able to make it... was really looking forward to it too... sigh... Have fun, everybody, be safe, and take tons of photos and videos!
pyhasanon wrote:Well, it's pretty much official now... changes at work has caused me to reschedule everything, and that includes having to nix my plans to go to Dragon*Con... Unless something amazing happens at the end of this miserable month (just 5 days in, and it sucks already), I am 100% certain I will not be able to make it... was really looking forward to it too... sigh... Have fun, everybody, be safe, and take tons of photos and videos!
So sad!! I Was really looking forward to meeting you. Wish u the best man
Yeah, I was really looking forward to meeting everybody... Hopefully next year, if I'm still on the East Coast...
CarolinaGhostbusters wrote:It is with great regret that we are going to have to miss Dragon*Con this year with our Ecto-1. We just had to rebuild the transmission (about $1400) along with replacing the power steering pump and the gas tank (also both expensive), so after all the repairs, our Dragon*Con budget was officially shot.

I know there were a couple other cars that wanted to be in the lineup, so our spot is now freed up for someone else. We hopefully will be able to return next year with Ecto for the parade. We will miss all of you guys and will be with you in spirit. We enjoy doing the parade so much and getting to meet everyone from all the other groups. Have a good time and drink one for us!
Ouch, sorry you guys have to miss out! Hope to see you guys next year at Dragon Con, I missed going last year as I always have a lot of fun at the convention.
Martog wrote:
CarolinaGhostbusters wrote:It is with great regret that we are going to have to miss Dragon*Con this year with our Ecto-1. We just had to rebuild the transmission (about $1400) along with replacing the power steering pump and the gas tank (also both expensive), so after all the repairs, our Dragon*Con budget was officially shot.

Ouch, sorry you guys have to miss out! Hope to see you guys next year at Dragon Con, I missed going last year as I always have a lot of fun at the convention.
BTW Martog do you want me to put your Ecto down for their spot?
bpontheair liked this
Chace wrote:
Am I the only one standby? If so yes. Still rather have had theirs instead :(
My dad (jimfin) and I will be there Friday and Saturday and looking forward to meeting the rest of you. We are hoping to have a few venting kits available for purchase with the tools/electrical supplies to install them on-site for members that are interested. I'm hoping to see a few of the ones we've sent out already there and maybe get a video of synchronized mass pack-vaping. You can find us at the fan table.
Martog wrote:
Chace wrote:
Am I the only one standby? If so yes. Still rather have had theirs instead :(
You were...unfortunately they won't be there so YOU are up at bat!

Also here's another update!PLEASE remember this is currently incomplete.

Sadly we are still unsure about the movie screening....but I CAN tell you in addition to the parade and the dinner/awards we will have
Thursday night 10pm: Ghostbusters Fan Stream-Crossing panel.

Friday: 10:00pm Crashing Kareoke at the Metro

Saturday Morning: Parade tme! After 11am till dinner, Zappa Kappa Trappa Scavenger Hunt (tasks available at the fan table), 4pm: Real Ghostbusters! Live watching of episodes with a crowd, you guys pick the episodes. We should have time to watch at least three. We can go over the allotted time, it's Joe's track, and it's Real Ghostbusters. 7:00pm Dinner and Awards at Mellow Mushroom

Sunday: ????

Monday: ????

Also if you haven't gotten your shirts please do so NOW (They will NOT be available at DragonCon) http://alabamagb.spreadshirt.com/pke-surge-C150509
Chace wrote:
You were...unfortunately they won't be there so YOU are up at bat!
Roger that, I'll make sure I have my bars with me. I was going to do a rack this year but decided to move instead xD So the money I had saved is going towards getting the space ready.
bpontheair wrote:
bpontheair wrote:http://alabamagb.spreadshirt.com/pke-surge-C150509

Bump! If you want to get your shirt in time for DC, now's the time.

For the U.S. only:

From August 5-12 on orders over $30 (buy two shirts, yer in!), use discount code SUMMER14 for 20 percent off.

For Canada only:

SUMMER14CAD
Last day for savings!
Mine came in yesterday ^.^ Is it DC time yet? :D
Hey all! Got my shirt today- as expected the design is AMAZING! Just wanted to put up a heads up to ladies that the sizing is pretty weird. I'm about 5 months pregnant so much bigger than usual and ordered a medium... It's huge! So the women's sizes run big- if it helps I'm 5'2" and almost 140 ATM and this shirt is floating- hopefully this helps and you guys have better size results! <3

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]