For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By rufnek1042
Hello. I'm Joshua. I recently moved down from Illinois and would like to make friends with local GB fans. I eventually want to put together a full uniform myself, but for right now I am looking to make some friends.
By rufnek1042
Thank you. So my brother just informed me that the Cinemax at the Arteson Mall around here has Ecto coolers. Sooooo I believe I'm gonna hit a matinee tomorrow and snag one since I have been hunting with No luck since the release date. Any good suggestions for Halloween places to check out. So far looking at universal since it's literally down the street.
By EctoRalph
Hi Josh welcome to GBFans if you want to meet some local busters you might want to check out Megacon Tampa Bay in one week and also the Orlando show next year which is huge. Do some searching online and you will find out that Florida has a lot of comic conventions where you are sure to meet local ghostheads. Once you get to building your pack and uniform, you wont find a better resource or community than GBFans.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]