For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By Merrimon
What's up folks! New to the site here and seen some North Carolina ghostheads around, but haven't interacted with anyone yet. Anyone here from North Carolina?

I've seen the NCGB Facebook page but I'm not on Facebook anymore so wanted to see if anyone here was in the Raleigh area so I could make some new friends! If so, shoot me a PM and let's connect!
Hey Merrimon,
Super late reply, but I'm in Durham and want to get a Durham chapter going. Even have the name (Bull City Busters) and logo (poorly hand-drawn, but you get the idea, and yes, that IS the ghost of Wool E. Bull, the Durham Bulls baseball mascot).

I know Raleigh isn't Durham, but hey, it's close enough!

PM me if interested, I'm ready to believe!
Chrisdoob wrote:Just moved to Cary, always wanted to be a Ghostbuster. Getting the HasLabs Proton Pack & wand by !end of year
Welcome to NC. I grew up in Cary. You should totally join the Ghostbusters if NC. A couple of us live in Fuquay Varina not too far away. We should meet up….I can schedule it if you want. Also be sure to join the FB group!
Rafaed wrote: March 11th, 2022, 8:27 pm Huge ghosthead here. I currently live in Fuquay-Varina NC (closer to Holly Springs). I own a huge collection of props. Let me know if you'd like to meet sometime.
Damn that wall !!! Drooollll
By MUSTIAN
I tried to join Ghostbusters of North Carolina to no avail. Still a huge fan of theirs and the work they do. So who's still up for putting together a franchise based in the Raleigh/triangle area?
Hey! My name is Katelynn, I am brand new to this forum. I am a huge Ghostbusters fan and collect a bunch of different things from the movies! I live in Raleigh and would be interested in joining a local group or discussion hangout if there is one ?
By scouser
Hello! I have been looking for a central NC group, has anyone formed a group for RDU area? Love the bull logo. If there is anything going on, please let me know. In Durham
By scouser
After waiting a couple days to mill on this for a bit, I was reading Ghost Busters International and the Franchise information said the groups should be based on city, region, etc and not include the full state. Because of this and NC Ghostbusters claiming the state in their name, yet appear to be based out of Albemarle and Charlotte, I spoke to my wife who is a huge Ghostbuster fan and we decided to start a Franchise for our area. We had originally thought the Bull City part would have been awesome, but was only one city represented, so we decided that the best way to represent everybody in Raleigh /Durham and nearby cities was to do with Research Triangle Ghostbusters. Research Triangle includes many neighboring counties and has a great scientific tie. We also are going to use the Triangle logo from the last movie that was on the corkboard paying homage to the movies and sticking with the name. Would be first franchise to use a/the triangle for a logo. We took it one step more and replace the "no" line with DNA strand to signify the research that goes on in this area between all the companies and the schools. Hopefully some of you from past post will see this and any future ones and join us. Would love to see a strong presence here in central NC. We may even be changing my wife's jeep theme to Exto-1x, the x for extreme or offroad since it is a Jeep wrangler.
Anyway, if you want to join us, look for Research Triangle Ghostbusters on Facebook.
    Proton Props UK

The pack is built - it looks and sounds grea[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]