For users in Canada. Eh?
Nice to see another Edmontonian, like Jay said already hopefully your pack kit isn’t quarantined from you for too long.
cristovalc liked this
Hello World, Another Edmontonian joining the ranks... I have been wanting to do a ghostbusters outfit for sometime, and then I seen my friend Lumpy (god bless him) and his son do ghostbusters together for last years Halloween I decided I wanted to get mine on the go!

As of now I have badge, radio, belt, gloves, elbow pads and a jump suit (but as I am a big guy, it is a cheaper jump suit that isn't very thick or high quality). Then last week I picked up the Spirit PKE meter, and then Amazingly this week I seen randonly that Spirit had the adult Proton packs back in stock, so I got that and a ghost trap as well.

I knew the proton pack is 80-85% scale, but what I had seen for prices on the full size packs, I dont think I can afford them. Ohh yeah... I almost forgot that I have owned the Hasbro Spengler wand for close to 5 months now that I will be using with my Spirit setup.

Well that is my ghostbuster background, other than that I am a original founding member of the R2Builders group, and I am currently building my 3rd R2-D2. If anyone every wants to chat, help out on my costume, etc... please send me a DM. Thanks for reading and talk to you all soon.

James 'S'
cristovalc liked this
Vancouver, BC

Been a fan since I was 3 or 4 years old. I still remember seeing the GB2 teaser poster at a local movie theatre and then eventually seeing Ghostbusters 2 in theatres when it came out. I've been following the prop building for quite awhile. Hopefully I'll be able to put together & complete a Proton Pack by the end of next year. For now, I'm starting small with putting the uniform together and buying parts here & there.
Matt Campbell liked this
I'm not new here, but it's time to say hello! I'm here since 2005 to 2007 (from an other account) and back since 2013 with this one.

I'm from Quebec, close from Montreal.

I build a pack in 2005-2007 an finally sold it.

I'm doing 3D printing since a year now and finally started a new one (GB1/GB2). Many orders on the way so will probably start a thread soon (if there's interest).

Alex
Hello

Just seen this thread add me JudgeGerry to London

Proton Props UK

I would like to apologise to everyone for the dela[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

How feasible would it be for Hasbro to release &[…]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack? I[…]