For users in Canada. Eh?
Welcome!
Canadianknight wrote: Thanks Matt!

You gonna be at the Edmonton Expo next month?

I'm *hoping* to wear my (packless) GB outfit for the first time there... if I can get everything done by then. :)
I honestly didn't even know about the Expo, when is it? If its towards the end of the month then the chances are slim cause my wife is due with our 2nd child at the end of October.
Matt Campbell wrote:
Canadianknight wrote: Thanks Matt!

You gonna be at the Edmonton Expo next month?

I'm *hoping* to wear my (packless) GB outfit for the first time there... if I can get everything done by then. :)
I honestly didn't even know about the Expo, when is it? If its towards the end of the month then the chances are slim cause my wife is due with our 2nd child at the end of October.
Well I'd say that's a pretty cool occasion, and much more important! Early congrats! :D

Yeah... it's towards the end of the month. The Calgary Expo (of which I'm a small part) joined forces with the Edmonton Collectible Toy & Comic show... and October 20-21 will be the first annual Edmonton Expo. www.edmontonexpo.com

I'll be there all weekend workin' the show. Hope to meet some of the Alberta 'busters! :)
Canadianknight wrote:Well I'd say that's a pretty cool occasion, and much more important! Early congrats! :D
Thanks very much!
Canadianknight wrote:Yeah... it's towards the end of the month. The Calgary Expo (of which I'm a small part) joined forces with the Edmonton Collectible Toy & Comic show... and October 20-21 will be the first annual Edmonton Expo. http://www.edmontonexpo.com

I'll be there all weekend workin' the show. Hope to meet some of the Alberta 'busters! :)
Now that I know about it I'd like to check it out, but if not there is always next year if they make it annual (fingers crossed).
Matt Campbell wrote:
Now that I know about it I'd like to check it out, but if not there is always next year if they make it annual (fingers crossed).
Pretty sure you can count on it. :) Naturally, it depends how the first year goes, but based on the guest-list, I'm guessing it'll be a success. :)

darthbuster wrote:
Welcome, I'm sure I'll see you at the Calgary Expo
You can count on that. I'll be finding a spot for my microphone on my utility belt. It'll be nice to have an outfit I can wear whilst carrying out my duties. ;)

You from Calgary darthbuster?
Canadianknight wrote:
Matt Campbell wrote:
Pretty sure you can count on it. :) Naturally, it depends how the first year goes, but based on the guest-list, I'm guessing it'll be a success. :)

darthbuster wrote:
Welcome, I'm sure I'll see you at the Calgary Expo
You can count on that. I'll be finding a spot for my microphone on my utility belt. It'll be nice to have an outfit I can wear whilst carrying out my duties. ;)

You from Calgary darthbuster?
You bet... busted... welcome to the board! :) BTW, I never heard of this Edmonton Expo until now. Looks interesting.
darthbuster wrote: You bet... busted... welcome to the board! :) BTW, I never heard of this Edmonton Expo until now. Looks interesting.
Coolness! I'm looking forward to meeting some fellow Calgary 'busters! So does the 'darth' designation mean you're a fan of... other movies? (I'm also a member of the 501st.)

In fairness, it's the first year, like I said above. It's pretty small (It's only one hall in the Expo center), but I'd say it's on par with the Calgary show from it's second year. (We only had one guest, Peter Mayhew, the first year.)
Canadianknight wrote:
darthbuster wrote: You bet... busted... welcome to the board! :) BTW, I never heard of this Edmonton Expo until now. Looks interesting.
Coolness! I'm looking forward to meeting some fellow Calgary 'busters! So does the 'darth' designation mean you're a fan of... other movies? (I'm also a member of the 501st.)

In fairness, it's the first year, like I said above. It's pretty small (It's only one hall in the Expo center), but I'd say it's on par with the Calgary show from it's second year. (We only had one guest, Peter Mayhew, the first year.)
I'll see if I can check it out. Not sure work seems to be busy these days. Your right, I'm a fan of other sci fi movies too especially one's with darth's in them.
Actually reintroducing myself back to this community after a professional hiatus. Used to be on the RPF and been lurking in the shadows here for years and now I'm almost a grown up and ready to be an active member :)
smith's army surplus in kingston is pretty good. thats where i got my suit and belt from. good prices also. i remember hearing about the parade in oshawa coming up for Halloween. sorry but i will not be able to attend that. it's a 3 hour drive for me and i don't want trust taking the ecto up that far for it's first outing just encase something happens to go wrong with it. it's something i will be keeping in mind for next year tho. for this year i am putting the car in the brockville and prescott xmas parades and hopefully going into the ottawa parade in november. depending on what others think of the car first of course. the oshawa parade should be fun tho. oshawa is where i moved from about 4 years ago. should be a good turn out for everyone there.
Hey from Ottawa! Ghostbusters surely the #1 movie of all time!! I'm a big believer in paranormal activity. I've had a few paranormal experiences in the past... although I've never seen eggs cook by themselves on a kitchen countertop before. That would be awesome cuz most times I'm lazy.

In the process of building up my ghostbusters inventory... slowly but surely.

Anyone attending Ottawa Comic Con May 10-12, 2013?

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]