For users in Canada. Eh?
Ivo Shandor wrote:
JayTigran wrote: Welcome Ivo! You should check out our Facebook group, the Maritime Ghostbusters!
https://www.facebook.com/Maritimeghostbusters/
Cool! Unfortunately, I don't have a Facebook account. I am on Twitter, though.
We're only newly started, haven't made a twitter account for the group yet, but we're getting there.
There's also a thread in this forum (in the Canada section) for Maritime Ghostbusters
robpenfold wrote:
Evans wrote:Greetings from London Ontario!!

New to this side of fandom but not a new fan in the least. Looking to connect with fellow Ghostheads locally as travel is difficult for me. :cool:
Welcome Evans. I'm just up road in Guelph.
Great to meet you!
RealGhostbusterJay wrote:Edmonton here, just getting into the GB kit though experience in other fandom and costume workings. Hoping to see more BG's here in YEG too
Welcome! I'm from Edmonton too. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or whatever! It's always great to have another Ghostbuster in town. :)
Welcome RealGhostbusterJay and canpara! I'm in Sherwood Park and only knew of 2 other Busters in in the city before you 2, so I'm glad to see more people popping up in the Edmonton area as it seems the bulk of Busters in AB are in the Calgary area. Its nice to see the numbers grow.
canpara liked this
Matt Campbell wrote:Welcome RealGhostbusterJay and canpara! I'm in Sherwood Park and only knew of 2 other Busters in in the city before you 2, so I'm glad to see more people popping up in the Edmonton area as it seems the bulk of Busters in AB are in the Calgary area. Its nice to see the numbers grow.
Hey Matt! Another Ghostbuster from Edmonton posted in my build thread. His name is Necronaut. Looks like there are a bunch of us around! If you guys are interested in the Alberta Ghostbusters franchise, I would recommend sending a message to Nicholszz here on this forum. He is the coordinator.
I'm sort of already involved with the Alberta Ghostbusters (I honestly don't know if I'm official member or not), thats how I know that a bulk of them are in the Calgary area and there is just a handful here in the Edmonton area.
I believe to be an official member you need a Tru Spec or Nomex suit with belt, boots and patches and attended two events once that basic kit is completed..I think.

Very happy to see there are a few of us. We should plan a small meet up to get to know eachother :)
Matt Campbell liked this
Located in Toronto, Ontario ( Well Kipling station Etobicoke for those in the know )

I've been registered for the longgggestt time, I got my 3D printer in the summer and finally decided to go all out!
LEDs + Sounds in the pack and LEDs are going to be placed in the Trap ( and perhaps the Mattel goggles too! )

Still have to color the LifeGuard and do a bit more work but overall I think I'm ready just in time for Halloween !
Matt Campbell here, also from Edmonton Division of Alberta Ghostbusters, Welcome Aboard!
Proton Props UK

I've seen that too...... Maybe, I don't know? Fu[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]