For users in Canada. Eh?
By Nicholszz
Heyo all.
I've been inactive, and I'm sure others have.
But that sense, lingering, in the back of our minds as each year passes. Pack or not. We need a team.

I know Edmonton, and Calgary has members. Heck prolly a few other places.
I also know some people made some packs, but it was expensive.
Packs seem to be trail and error.

I STILL WANTO SEE IT HAPPEN THOUGH!
Just a couple months till the Calgary Expo. Which we may miss....
But hey, lets do what the US groups do and start making kids smile. Or raise funds for good causes.

I'm in it if you are.
I've been busy, and continue to be. But if we all get together, we can DO THIS!

Reply to this, and I will take down your name. Send me a private message with Contact Info.
I'll manage the FB page, take everyones info. And more. (I'll be messaging the admins)

In otherwords. Let an Indie Director organize. He's doing everything for his films anyways....
This is easy. I know lotsa event organizers as well.
Last edited by Nicholszz on February 19th, 2014, 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By PssdffJay
I've been trying to stir the coals of the Alberta Ghostbusters. Not much success.

I don't care if it's Alberta Ghostbusters. Calgary Ghostbusters. Let's just bloody well get SOMETHING going! If the current Alberta Ghostbusters are stepping back, let's have some new people step up. If all the Alberta GBs are in Edmonton, then maybe it's time to split the city's. Either way, let's start a dialogue here.
By Nicholszz
There was a few guys that did some stuff in 2012. Also some guys who made packs, and an Ecto.
I knew one of the founders.
But actually legit, and keeping steady has been off.
The official Facebook page was last updated in 2012. The Facebook page is outdated, and not kept up.
So this is a shout out saying I can organize that, and other things.
I do my research irricanian, though thank-you.

We'll be in touch Jay. Good to see people still are interested!
Like I said, I'll get in touch with the old group. I know 2 of the members.
By Nicholszz
Seeing as it's been a month, with NO reply from any Alberta Ghostbusters.
Jay and I are will be managing a Calgary Division and we are now looking for people!

For starts: Here is the Facebook Page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Calgary- ... 919?ref=hl
By PssdffJay
We would still like to work with the ABGB and definitely collaborate but we would like to be more active in our local community, Calgary and area. In no way are we trying to replace them, Alberta is a big place, there is room for us all!
By Nicholszz
PssdffJay wrote:We would still like to work with the ABGB and definitely collaborate but we would like to be more active in our local community, Calgary and area. In no way are we trying to replace them, Alberta is a big place, there is room for us all!
Of course we'd collaborate with them. I'll still keep trying to get ahold of them. :)
I might know someone to message.
By Polly
I am letting you know we are still around. If you need to contact someone with the Alberta Ghostbusters feel free to contact me through the forum.

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]