For users in Canada. Eh?
By Last_Minute
http://fanexpocanada.com/

Ontario Ghostbusters are going.

Ghostbusters of British Columbia are going.

ARE YOU?

The stage is already set for this to potentially be the largest gathering of Canadian Ghostbusters in history! Which is a big deal (... to us.)

Are you planning on going? Should we organize peripheral events like a dinner out or DRANKS?

What about a PKE Surge-esque scavenger hunt?

Can't wait to see you all there!
By PssdffJay
Last_Minute wrote:http://fanexpocanada.com/

Ontario Ghostbusters are going.

Ghostbusters of British Columbia are going.

ARE YOU?

The stage is already set for this to potentially be the largest gathering of Canadian Ghostbusters in history! Which is a big deal (... to us.)

Are you planning on going? Should we organize peripheral events like a dinner out or DRANKS?

What about a PKE Surge-esque scavenger hunt?

Can't wait to see you all there!

How are you getting there with your gear?
By Last_Minute
[/quote]How are you getting there with your gear?[/quote]

Personally I haven't decided if I'm taking my pack. All my other gear stows just fine in luggage, and some of our team has packed and flown with packs before. For me it will just depend on if I can find the right luggage. I've actually always wanted to build a bespoke case for my pack but have not yet gotten around to it.

Also Saturday September 5th is sounding like the day most of us will be suited up. I will be in GB gear for at least part of Friday, and for sure all day Saturday.
By venkman30
Brockville ghostbusters won't be going. Can't afford it right now plus I hate driving through Toronto. Make sure yous share pics tho. I love seeing how these events turn out.
By ESRSPVWZ
Hello!

This seems like a good place to ask this, correct me if I'm wrong, but I am also traveling to Fan Expo and I was wondering what type of luggage is best for a Proton Pack. I see mention of roof racks, but that's not going to work for me. I tried to "Amazon" it, but I found nothing that seemed like it was going to work. Too small, basically.
Any suggestions are welcomed.
Thank you in advance! :cool:
By Nicholszz
Nyaah.
I'm just seeing this.
If we're planning for the "biggest GB gathering in Canada." Me thinks we'd need a tad more heads up.
I just saw the post on your guys FB page last week.

So mayhaps next year!?
Lets make it a big deal.
I'm ready for this!
I like this idea!

I know alotta the US guys just use Pelican cases for their packs/airplane.
By Hoot
That pic is one of a million that says it all from Fan Expo. Big ups to everyone. Y'all were amazing especially GBBC and the Ontario Ghostbusters. How awesome was it of y'all to bring us Nomads in and treat us as one of your own...
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]