For users in Canada. Eh?
Got excited about meeting some of you lot for a second there.
... Then realised it was the wrong London. :(

(When I was in Toronto last October, and people asked where we were from, I had to keep explaining it was the other London. :P One of the scare actors in the Jack the Ripper maze at Canada's Wonderland refused to believe us, she thought we were mocking her "cockney" accent!)

Oh well, never mind. Have guys. ;)
Yes those within a few hours drive should definitely take advantage of the low Canadian dollar for a fabulous weekend getaway. We promise parking lot tailgate beers....or ....a few anyhow...
I just realized that the "purchase" I am talking about above was for Windsor Comic Con. We purchased for the whole weekend. Can't wait to hang again with my homies!
Jealous... I wanna hang with the homies too... You guys always look like you're having a blast!
pyhasanon wrote:Jealous... I wanna hang with the homies too... You guys always look like you're having a blast!
It's non-stop giggling, shenanigans, and child friendly atmospheric fun! We'd love to have you along, Phil!
HEAD COUNT!!!

So far, the following is attending for sure:

Myself and wife

Hoot and wife and wife #2 (Rawb LOL!)

Riggs45 and wife

Anyone else taking the plunge?
I did get the bug it was a blast and am getting tickets to the forest city comic con next month lol. It was fun seeing ppl smile just asking for a photo with you.... cant wait to keep building my gear to be at the level of you guys. since I got lucky but missed out on building my pack. cant wait to start a trap after Christmas and everything elts.
    Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]

Just seen this thread add me JudgeGerry to London

Proton Props UK

I would like to apologise to everyone for the dela[…]