For users in Canada. Eh?
By chyren
I'm an avid 3d printer (don't know how to say that without actually sounding like I'm a machine that prints) and have made 2 full scale packs.

I'm currently in the process of creating a team to build an Ecto-1 in the Okanagan and hopefully will be posting my progress!
Mat liked this
On Vancouver island here

Been a ghostbusters but since I was three when I first saw ghostbusters, then was lucky enough to see the second movie when it came out in theaters. Moved to Canada from England 10 years ago. Ordered the has to pulse proton pack and neutrona wand - I was laughing with my wife, saying if a four year old me was able to get hold of a proton pack like we are now (after all these years) - I would have gone nuts. I was so thrilled I was able to order one. Nice to meet you all
Sav C liked this
Rookie 'buster over in Victoria, mostly geared up, just waiting for my Hasbro pack! Check me out in my gear on my insta, if you feel like it! My trap is 3D printed, from the designs by Charlesworth Dynamics(thinking about upgrading it with full electromechanical functionality this summer), belt gizmo and PKE meter pouch are from etsy, jumpsuit is by Magnoli Clothiers, weathering and grime are by me!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnYPnpsLN2X ... MyMTA2M2Y=

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]

Uniform Tips

Sorry for the triple post (you guys have gotten […]

Proton Props???

Ugly Little Spud, Did you actually get the pack?[…]